Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2017, 10:31 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

my buddy was obsessed with WoW for a while. He ordered so much pizza, one time Dominos called him out of concern because they hadn't heard from him in consecutive days. True story.
Old 01-20-2017, 10:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, now that I am going to type this out, i have realized that I never actually measure things ^^; Anyway, this what you do:

crush 2-3 cloves of garlic
let them sit
roughly chop 3 dried japanese chili peppers (I use scissors for this, works super great :3)
chop 3-4 slices of bacon (workes really well if you freeze it in groups of 3-4, then can chop it partially frozen, alternatively, scissor work really well ^^)
cook some spaghetti noodles

fry up your bacon in a pan
pour in several tablespoons of olive oil
dump the garlic and chili peppers
let them swim in the oil for a few minutes
add your noodies, stir 'em around and let 'em sit there a few more minutes
scoop into bowl and enjoy <3

can also add a teaspoon of bonito, or a chopped/mashed anchovy or two :3
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjerry [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^gonna make it this weekend

you ever fast so long and hard that when you finally gorge yourself you get opiate body itch? #visibleabs
Sounds great.

No to the body itch, but yeah, I've managed to put myself in a coma after fasting.
Old 01-22-2017, 04:20 PM
Planar Protector

The best poopsock food is something with a good balance of meat and carbs. Water is also very important. You have to stay hydrated, and if you are going without sleep it food and water becomes even more important or your body shuts down. I found hamburger helper to be the best tasting and most efficient thing to make time wise. On a combination of water + coffee + Helper I was able to play 2 to 3 days straight without sleeping on multiple occasions.

One of the things that people have to remember to NOT do, is ingest too much sugar (in any form). Especially pure sugar. After the first day, if you even put too much sugar into your coffee, you will crash. When you want to stay up, stick to water, coffee and good food (with a good meat/carb balance), and stay away from "snack foods".

I also recommend getting up and moving around, stretching and even doing a bit of exercise if you plan to go hard. Playing (or working) for days at a time, especially without sleeping, can be dangerous. Keeping your blood flowing, resting your eyes by looking away from your monitor every so often, and eating and staying hydrated are mandatory.

Tips from a super beard.
Last edited by R Flair; 01-22-2017 at 04:26 PM..
Old 01-23-2017, 01:49 AM
Kobold

coconut girlscout cookies, butterfingers, munchies cheese fix, monster energy, boom
Closed Thread