Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2017, 03:51 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runya [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No offense to anyone here but I loved the 3rd guild as well.Problem is and it isn't prophetic whoever is 3rd on the foodchain wont last long here.Dudes stopped moving toons for pvp or logging in all together and that's why epidemic failed.Some bros can handle 3rd guild life others cant.If you bros ever want the next 3rd guild to work try not to be total douchebags to eachother.
Drugs
Old 03-20-2017, 03:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runya [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No offense to anyone here but I loved the 3rd guild as well.Problem is and it isn't prophetic whoever is 3rd on the foodchain wont last long here.Dudes stopped moving toons for pvp or logging in all together and that's why epidemic failed.Some bros can handle 3rd guild life others cant.If you bros ever want the next 3rd guild to work try not to be total douchebags to eachother.
lol, a group of retards, outcasts and rejects all under one guild tag, and they didn't get along well?

hmmmmmmmm
Old 03-20-2017, 03:53 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Drugs
Yeah totally drug induced....get thicker skin maybe one set of golems was too much.
Old 03-20-2017, 03:55 PM
Planar Protector

a group of rejects, with maybe......80% of them sub par players

not hard to see why they struggled, berg'd and self imploded
Old 03-20-2017, 03:55 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan D [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol, a group of retards, outcasts and rejects all under one guild tag, and they didn't get along well?

hmmmmmmmm
Tbh didn't think it would last forever,and everyone I thought got along well....I just didn't think the momentum would swing that fast either.
Old 03-20-2017, 03:56 PM
Banned

looks like no one will ever have more AoNs than me (I have 7)
Old 03-20-2017, 03:57 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-20-2017, 04:03 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Yeah totally drug induced....get thicker skin maybe one set of golems was too much.
we pushed our poopsocking to the max for a few weeks. Not something that I expected to keep going forever. A lot of our guys have good jobs, families, and rl stuff. 3 guild server was fun but now it will be a two guild server again it always does
Old 03-20-2017, 04:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we pushed our poopsocking to the max for a few weeks. Not something that I expected to keep going forever. A lot of our guys have good jobs, families, and rl stuff. 3 guild server was fun but now it will be a two guild server again it always does
That's cool about having a good job and a family....wouldn't be surprised if some of the people who "poopsocked" actually play more in epidemic.
Old 03-20-2017, 04:08 PM
Fire Giant

Huh
Closed Thread