Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2017, 02:30 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i'd like to point out that this dreenk317 FAY GATE has done the pathetic "i'm washing my hands of this now" and then literally come back posting walls of nerd rage text.

Good stuff bro!
Lol I thought I was the only one that used 'Fay Gate' that way.
Old 10-10-2017, 02:31 PM
Orc

Heyoooooooo
Old 10-10-2017, 02:41 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clazxiss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Come to the red server. The fact this thread was made 2 days ago and it has garnered this much attention over rule lawyering is astounding. On red, here's how it works. Lodizal is up, you have a legit group on the way to help you kill him. If people pull the move you just described, you can either let them have the monster or fight them for it.
It's been said already this wouldn't happen on red for very obvious reasons.
Old 10-10-2017, 02:55 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreenk317 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just CANNOT fucking read! The little letters dance and sway around on my screen!
According to me, the ENC had no idea that the BG dudes were going to melee tag the mob. She only saw that they were meleeing it AFTER HER TASH HAD LANDED. Come ON, man. Really tired of explaining shit to you twice.
Old 10-10-2017, 02:59 PM
Kobold

[Sat Oct 07 21:50:45 2017] Shariki says, 'BG is here to assist, we expect nothing, just don't want it to go to CSG'

Who has a problem with who here....
Old 10-10-2017, 03:00 PM
Fire Giant

And once again, in our defense, Meah and I are a little old couple from rural KS who still believe that most of the people in this world are basically good. We hadn't given ANY thought to how we would overcome a pack of slavering douche-swillers who might come along and cockblock the ideal pet.

Also, /pet sit spam is annoying, and not 100% effective when you've got your hands full with other stuff. The chance they slip in a dispel on a mob like Lodi is not worth it in my opinion.
Old 10-10-2017, 03:09 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreenk317 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fair enough, my generalization was based on the accusations and insults directed towards BG from an AG officer in public channels on multiple occasions. When it's someone that represents the guild at a leadership level, it's a bit more than just a generalization in my opinion though.
I read this and thought he was talking about me bashing you guys in THIS public channel. I momentarily forgot that this thread got an awesome guy who stepped up to lead raids for us rolled into it (Inbox rox).
Old 10-10-2017, 03:11 PM
Fire Giant

So, whatever... now names are out there. I'm not ashamed of anything here... and yes, I'm an officer for many years now, and I still sometimes get mad when people shit on my morning.

I don't always RNF... but when I do I rant and I flame.
Old 10-10-2017, 03:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by PL_Barton [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[Sat Oct 07 21:50:45 2017] Shariki says, 'BG is here to assist, we expect nothing, just don't want it to go to CSG'

Who has a problem with who here....
Is it true Mana took from AG for years, then after recieving proper training to field nerds into battle on raids from the AG leadership abandoned them high and dry while pilfering their ranks to create his own guild?

That's what I heard.

It appears AG better for it anyway. The quality of membership seems to have improved recently. Seems like BG attracts those kind of players.

***Every game server needs a guild or two that acts as a home to the types of players who like to play a little dirty to get what they want, riding the line of what is allowed/not allowed in the game.
Old 10-10-2017, 03:19 PM
Fire Giant

Mana also put a lot of energy into AG. I said it before he left and it's still true - I appreciate what he did for us.

But then he went off the deep end... and I'm talkin' DEEP. I just didn't want him around anymore.
Closed Thread