Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2018, 10:15 AM
Planar Protector

I am a little confused. The date on this is from before the last suspension started. Is this just how long it takes to review raid petitions?

It seems odd to me that csr hands out 30 days and see another AW petition is the queue and the solution is to wait until the first suspension is over
Old 04-08-2018, 10:16 AM
Sarnak

Whatever happened to clean slates when coming off suspensions? Am I wrong in remembering this or did it change? 70 days is absolutely brutal, but if you’re looking for a way to pass time and you’re pretty good at pubg let me know!
Old 04-08-2018, 11:07 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whatever happened to clean slates when coming off suspensions? Am I wrong in remembering this or did it change? 70 days is absolutely brutal, but if you’re looking for a way to pass time and you’re pretty good at pubg let me know!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsW9MlYu31g
Old 04-08-2018, 11:08 AM
Kobold

We've already lost 10-15 people in the last 24 hours or so - intentional or not, the guild-killing suspension era has begun.
Old 04-08-2018, 11:23 AM
Planar Protector

Maybe you guys will finally learn what BDA did years ago and move on.

Blue
Tofusin - 60 Monk <BDA>
Shiroe - 60 Enchanter
Manowarr - 60 Druid
Old 04-08-2018, 11:24 AM
Planar Protector

A lot of problems seem to arise from everyone pulling to TOV entrance? Have agreements been considered to just put an end to this? I am no ToV expert so maybe there is no reasonable solution, but seems like you could somewhat limit the problem by requiring everything be fought in the wing in which is spawns.
Old 04-08-2018, 11:44 AM
Banned

None of this would of happened if the staff didn't drive TMO off the server.

It's like kicking the benevolent whites out of Rhodesia.

You guys are Zimbabwe nows.
Old 04-08-2018, 11:51 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

ur fat
Old 04-08-2018, 11:51 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaskillz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A lot of problems seem to arise from everyone pulling to TOV entrance? Have agreements been considered to just put an end to this? I am no ToV expert so maybe there is no reasonable solution, but seems like you could somewhat limit the problem by requiring everything be fought in the wing in which is spawns.
Currently, unless there was an agreement between the players it isn't feasible

First off any guild that trys to start clearing into north prior to a dragon spawning violates a raid rule (no more than 2 players present at a raid spawn location) and therefore is inillegable for any targets that spawn while they are in North

If a guild happened to start clearing into north as soon as a dragon spawned the FTE and pull would go off to a guild pulling to zone in before their guild was even at Aary pit (and prolly get trained and then they petition and the other guild argues they are roadblocking and didn't have FTE

Add to this separate spawn windows, not all North dragons are up at the same time (unless players made an agreement to "rest the spawns" and allow all the targets to spawn and then clear north the old fashioned way) *fat chance won't happen* So said guild would be clearing North all for 1 dragon, not ganna happen, the raid scene on p99 has been content with rapid fire raids with cheese pulls for a long long time so much so that the rules benefit pulling and make clearing nearly impossible to in some cases detrimental when you have to concede targets that spawn just because you where there and wanted to clear instead of pull and play the FTE game
Foxlich [60 Necromancer] Foxplosion [60 Wizard]
Foxstab [60 Rogue] /Foxcharming [60 Enchanter] / Foxfrenzy [60 Warrior]
Old 04-08-2018, 12:42 PM
Planar Protector

Make all raids server wide open crawls [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread