Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2011, 11:45 AM
Fire Giant

This was fixed over a patch ago, why do you think fungi tunics have flooded the market? Should be moved to resolved.
Old 06-13-2011, 11:39 PM
Planar Protector

if fungis are flooding, make spore king more rare then
Old 06-14-2011, 01:49 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This was fixed over a patch ago, why do you think fungi tunics have flooded the market? Should be moved to resolved.
Someone had mentioned that they made Tunics slightly more common.

Are you confirming that the Tunic is now the common drop, uncommon is robe and rare is the stick?

I haven't done the King camp in awhile and to be honest I don't want to waste my time there until they fix it to what it should be during the Kunark period.

Asher
Old 06-14-2011, 01:54 AM
Sarnak

King is the way he should be, rare and dropping tunics at a rate of 3/5 for us. Expect to spend alot of time here, but it's worth it. You can probably get 2 or 3 kings in a 12 hr period if you're lucky.
Old 06-14-2011, 02:03 AM
Planar Protector

noice
Old 06-14-2011, 01:24 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teeroyoyort [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
King is the way he should be, rare and dropping tunics at a rate of 3/5 for us. Expect to spend alot of time here, but it's worth it. You can probably get 2 or 3 kings in a 12 hr period if you're lucky.
Cool. Odd they haven't moved this thread or said anything on the subject.

Asher
Old 06-14-2011, 01:29 PM
Planar Protector

I doubt the 51 pages of bug posts are all currently unresolved bugs.
Old 06-15-2011, 12:32 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aadill [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I doubt the 51 pages of bug posts are all currently unresolved bugs.
I was just waiting for a note in the patch notes. I didn't know the devs here were doing ninja patches.

Asher
Old 06-15-2011, 12:38 PM
Planar Protector

To be frank, I don't expect the devs to put patch notes on some items, especially when it pertains to big ticket market items in which the only complaint is, "not enough of these are dropping!"

Not that I'm saying not having a patch note is good practice but if you're at the camp and it seems to be dropping more then it's been fixed. If people are waiting for a response from the devs so that they know they can go to the camp and make some easy money then as a dev I'd probably ninja patch it in to fix it, but not say a word.

Full disclosure wasn't always part of Verant's patching system either.
Last edited by Aadill; 06-15-2011 at 12:40 PM..
Old 06-15-2011, 12:44 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aadill [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To be frank, I don't expect the devs to put patch notes on some items, especially when it pertains to big ticket market items in which the only complaint is, "not enough of these are dropping!"

Not that I'm saying not having a patch note is good practice but if you're at the camp and it seems to be dropping more then it's been fixed. If people are waiting for a response from the devs so that they know they can go to the camp and make some easy money then as a dev I'd probably ninja patch it in to fix it, but not say a word.

Full disclosure wasn't always part of Verant's patching system either.
I agree. If it was part of Verant's system this item would have been common to begin with and there wouldn't be 5 million robes on the server. I am happy to hear that it has been fixed.

Asher

Asher
Closed Thread