Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2020, 10:45 PM
Sarnak

I'm curious how many times OP rigorously rubbed his taint and sniffed his fingers whilst constructing this fine manifesto
Old 07-29-2020, 11:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by N0tClassic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Raiding on P99 isn't even about the content. It's about fucking over other players.
Denying others loot and then gloating is as classic as classic gets
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 60 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands Oysterbeard - Green99 - 57 Cleric
Lobstarz Hands - Green99 - 53 Enchanter
Lobsterqueen - Green99 - 52 Paladin
#FreeWuTang
Old 07-29-2020, 11:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's the real end game of EQ Classic I agree
Old 07-30-2020, 12:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
+1
Old 07-30-2020, 04:02 PM
Banned

I'm also angry at a player named Vodka, who ninja looted Essence of the Cyclone off of Heroic Halfus during Cataclysm. The other tank didn't know what he was doing, so he stood in meteor strike and got 1-shotted. I not only solo tanked the entire encounter, I spent 6 minutes DPS'ing it down after the entire raid wiped, only to have the item ninja looted. When I left, about 15 minutes later the same guy asked if I was coming back or not (to finish the rest of the raid). When I told him he done lost his fucking mind, he said I was a bad tank and didn't deserve the trinket, and I'm just sitting here thinking how in the actual fuck? I literally solo'd this entire fight for the raid because y'all are so fucking noob. I'm playing an alt at the time, and not only had 60+ Heroic Halfus kills on that account, 12+ of them were with that character, in raids I actually led. Ain't no god damn way they were getting passed Heroic Valiona and Theralion anyways.

Dude was a massive piece of shit. Anytime I'm playing WoW and I run into a player from Sargeras, I'm like "so, do you know this guy named Vodka?" My blood starts boiling just thinking about this *****t.
Old 07-30-2020, 05:08 PM
Fire Giant

It never ceases to amaze me how pathetically hardcore people take a emu server of a game that released 2 decades ago.
Old 07-30-2020, 05:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psionide [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It never ceases to amaze me how pathetically hardcore people take a emu server of a game that released 2 decades ago.
It never ceases to amaze me how retarded this attitude is that gets brought up again and again and again. Would it somehow be less pathetic to take a brand NEW elf game really seriously? Who gives a shit if it's old? Chess is old as fuck and people take that pretty seriously.

There are lots of things to make fun of in everquest but it just being old is a total non-point.
Old 07-30-2020, 05:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It never ceases to amaze me how retarded this attitude is that gets brought up again and again and again. Would it somehow be less pathetic to take a brand NEW elf game really seriously? Who gives a shit if it's old? Chess is old as fuck and people take that pretty seriously.

There are lots of things to make fun of in everquest but it just being old is a total non-point.
I agree with both of y'all.

There is a disproportionate number of players whose entire goal is to be greedy and fuck other players over. My theory is that it's been 10 years since, and that most of the people who still remain are middle-aged people who are in the prime age bracket for having Hoarding disorder.

However, I recognize that the items do have real world value, and that people have every right to take them seriously. I would literally rather go to work for 40 hours than camp FBSS for 40 hours (and I know multiple people who have done this).
Old 07-30-2020, 05:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Bingo! Even a stopped clock is right twice per day I guess.

Imagine imagining living rent free in someone's head over a 203 year old emulated elf simulator in 2020.
Old 07-30-2020, 06:17 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snortles Chortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
oh this guy again
wb
Lifeblood of RnF honestly
<Ad Nauseum>

Xwing @aliciousness 60 Hierophant
<Dial a Port>
Closed Thread