Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2021, 11:53 AM
Banned

You can't rule out that he has a touch of the bergers, maybe if you know the guy. I had never seen him post until recently then he blows up in here like a sockpuppet account, further compounded by his palling around with the trans and even making a thread about headaches like our resident trans.

Its a weird account that tosses red flags up all the time.
Old 01-01-2021, 11:57 AM
Planar Protector

I used to wonder, what would make someone think they should set up a picnic to watch a civil war battle? Now I know.
Old 01-01-2021, 04:11 PM
Banned

hes just a pal who joined the Good Team

Go go good guys
Old 01-01-2021, 04:47 PM
Large Rat

We need mandatory IQ tests for anyone in government moving forward, this is just too kindergarten playground atm
Old 01-01-2021, 06:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake81 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can't rule out that he has a touch of the bergers, maybe if you know the guy. I had never seen him post until recently then he blows up in here like a sockpuppet account, further compounded by his palling around with the trans and even making a thread about headaches like our resident trans.

Its a weird account that tosses red flags up all the time.
Are you writing a book about me?? You seem AWFUL interested.

I know you believe your own delusions. I cant stop that. Sure, why not. I'm a sock puppet for <insert name here> and you can just believe that. Someone repost with a quote, fill in the name, and you got your scooby doo crime solved.
Old 01-01-2021, 08:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you writing a book about me?? You seem AWFUL interested.

I know you believe your own delusions. I cant stop that. Sure, why not. I'm a sock puppet for <insert name here> and you can just believe that. Someone repost with a quote, fill in the name, and you got your scooby doo crime solved.
Dude you are weird and the amount of shit you post here recently was going to catch attention, I expect it from some of our regular shitposters. We have argued and it has built up over time. The reason for sockpuppet is simple, you sound a lot like some of the trans that post here. You also pal around or "slantz" like a sockpuppet would.

Yes, I think you are one of the trans just having a lulz.

Edit: Also your act was burnt into the earth by Cecily, I got banned for that once and nearly never came back to this place out of disgust. I am not falling for that junk again, twice shame on you.
Last edited by Mblake81; 01-01-2021 at 09:00 PM..
Old 01-01-2021, 09:02 PM
Fire Giant

"Nancy Pelosi's Home Reportedly Vandalized With Pig's Head and Fake Blood. The people involved spray-painted her garage door with the words "Cancel Rent!" and "We Want Everything” in black. There’s also a reference to the failed $2,000 stimulus checks spray-painted on the garage."

Not gonna be a civil war - gonna be a bloody Revolution (like France's) with rampant crime reigning in the beginning, middle, and end of the war.
Old 01-01-2021, 09:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake81 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude you are weird and the amount of shit you post here recently was going to catch attention, I expect it from some of our regular shitposters. We have argued and it has built up over time. The reason for sockpuppet is simple, you sound a lot like some of the trans that post here. You also pal around or "slantz" like a sockpuppet would.

Yes, I think you are one of the trans just having a lulz.

Edit: Also your act was burnt into the earth by Cecily, I got banned for that once and nearly never came back to this place out of disgust. I am not falling for that junk again, twice shame on you.

WHOA! That escalated quickly!!
Obsessed much? Maybe you should take copies of my sentences and try to match their structure up to a selection of posts from the trans people you stalk. Look for little idioms and trans bread crumbs. You could be onto a trans plot to transify the board into the trans transformer cybertron.

This is hilarious. I dont even know what to say.
Old 01-01-2021, 09:28 PM
Banned

Oh I got an idea. Why dont we make a bet?? 1000 dollars. You report me to an admin for running sock accounts, tell them you have my permission to disclose all my sock account(s). Then have the admin post the results on the board so its on the up and up. 1000 dollars. I got it right here in cash. You can use cash app to send my winnings. I'll be HAPPY to send you 1000 dollars on any format you want if you are correct. So, put your money where your mouth is.

Make the bet. What have you got to lose?

Oh and If I win, you leave the forum for the rest of your life. If I lose, I will leave and pay you 1000 dollars.
Old 01-01-2021, 09:29 PM
Banned

Dude I took a look at all that, my eyes opened a bit. I typed this and I clicked out. Later.
Closed Thread