Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2011, 05:05 PM
Kobold

Default How Norrath has changed for this 40 Cleric

Hey guys,

For those of you whom I generally hang out with in game, you might recall that I've been in Missouri and Massachusetts for the past several months doing flood and tornado relief.

I finally got a little time to myself and headed to Starbuck's to log in and see how everybody's doing. It looks like Mercs has merged with Taken? I'm pretty psyched about that, as it means I might be able to get in on some raidage when this whole disaster tour thing comes to a close.

Though I am currently guildless, I'm really psyched about all of the potential new adventures and new people I will experience and meet in late August when my real life adventure takes a break.

Good evening, Norrath. I will see you again in late August.

Alkaiser Bainofmistmoore - 40 Erudite Cleric of Prexus
Old 07-18-2011, 05:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHusk2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you might recall that I've been in Missouri and Massachusetts for the past several months doing flood and tornado relief.
what a man
what a man
what a man

what a mighty good man.
Old 07-18-2011, 05:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHusk2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey guys,

For those of you whom I generally hang out with in game, you might recall that I've been in Missouri and Massachusetts for the past several months doing flood and tornado relief.

I finally got a little time to myself and headed to Starbuck's to log in and see how everybody's doing. It looks like Mercs has merged with Taken? I'm pretty psyched about that, as it means I might be able to get in on some raidage when this whole disaster tour thing comes to a close.

Though I am currently guildless, I'm really psyched about all of the potential new adventures and new people I will experience and meet in late August when my real life adventure takes a break.

Good evening, Norrath. I will see you again in late August.

Alkaiser Bainofmistmoore - 40 Erudite Cleric of Prexus
I think a hero like you will have no problem finding a great guild that will put your exemplary chivalry to good use.

On a more serious note, really, I must congratulate you for working to help with the flood stuff instead of making EQ your priority =) I got out of the army and stopped saving the world to play more EQ myself.
Old 07-19-2011, 05:37 PM
Kobold

Thanks amigos, I sincerely appreciate the support. One of these days I'm going to set aside some time to just go balls out EQ and do all the stuff I never did like deeper Sol B groups and raids. I've always wanted to go to Kedge, too, but I've never been able to get in on a group.

I completely forgot I still have to do the Aegis of Life quest. That's going to be a long ass camp.
Closed Thread