Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2011, 10:15 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-01-2011, 10:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-King Abacab [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
would it mean that rogean/nilbog quit playing favors, though? or actually clamp down on hackers? i'm not sure wiping it clean would do anything in that respect. sure does taint everything TR/IB has done for... ages now. granted, other guilds have had their cheaters unbanned too, but w/e
Old 09-01-2011, 10:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spud [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's funny how everyone who wants a server wipe doesn't actually play on the server anymore.
Most do play and yes I play and want intire server wipped, included GMs and Guides.
Old 09-01-2011, 10:35 PM
Aviak

I play and i think it would be a great thing to see it wiped to start fresh espically in kunark
Old 09-01-2011, 10:52 PM
Orc

I never cheated. I don't have a lot on my chars, but I worked hard to get what I have. It'd be pretty shitty for me to lose all of that because other people cheated. As it stands, I'm wary to put in any more time on this server if it's possible that my efforts will be for nothing. I vote for a flat out ban of the cheaters. Why should legitimate players be the ones to pay?
Old 09-01-2011, 11:13 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skope [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
would it mean that rogean/nilbog quit playing favors, though? or actually clamp down on hackers? i'm not sure wiping it clean would do anything in that respect. sure does taint everything TR/IB has done for... ages now. granted, other guilds have had their cheaters unbanned too, but w/e
Yea, other guilds have had cheaters unbanned, but other guilds were never involved in such a huge situation, frankly because there hasn't been a situation this big on P99. Officers caught using MQ2, guild leader caught abusing developer status for personal gain, the only GM with the balls to throw down the hammer leaves because it just isn't worth dealing with the bullshit...and for what? I'm guessing TR had some RMT going on behind the scenes, because if it was all totally kept in-game and had no affect on the outside world it wouldn't have gotten to this point.
Old 09-01-2011, 11:16 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennoia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea, other guilds have had cheaters unbanned, but other guilds were never involved in such a huge situation, frankly because there hasn't been a situation this big on P99. Officers caught using MQ2, guild leader caught abusing developer status for personal gain, the only GM with the balls to throw down the hammer leaves because it just isn't worth dealing with the bullshit...and for what? I'm guessing TR had some RMT going on behind the scenes, because if it was all totally kept in-game and had no affect on the outside world it wouldn't have gotten to this point.
Old 09-01-2011, 11:18 PM
Fire Giant

and just so they're side by side.

rogean/nil you guys are awesome for the work you do, but really?
Old 09-01-2011, 11:20 PM
Kobold

don't forget this:

http://pastebin.com/t8TuSeLV
Old 09-01-2011, 11:21 PM
Planar Protector

Wipe My Ass Commitee

Member List:
You