Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2011, 05:16 AM
Sarnak

check PMs
Old 10-23-2011, 05:24 AM
Kobold

Cleric is a great choice if you want to go through the levels quickly all throughout your career, with little individual effort necessary. Not only can you get an early boost in Befallen and Unrest, but also most people levelling and LFG these days are twink melee classes who need heals so you will be powerlevelled through to 50 once groups start picking you up, and a high chance of high level players giving out decent equipment to you. Time your complete heals right and everyone will love you.

Having said that, Cleric looks to be like it could be super boring to play though, just sit there and stand up to CH occasionally, and spend a lot of cash on peridots [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. I'm enchanter and it is nearly just as boring on occasion as I'm taken to dungeons above my level and can't hit a mez worth anything, so it goes buff/clarity myself, clarity cleric, haste, haste, haste, haste, waste rest of mana trying to slow, leaving little mana to play with. They just nerfed pet exp so wouldn't hugely recommend it.

If you want to solo without twinking go necromancer (but you won't be that welcome in groups at all), magician is a little better for grouping but like someone said there are 1,000,000 of em, and as for bards, we always want them in the party but they are usually soloing.

So I would say if you can play the class well, go bard and join a few parties they will love you [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] There may be a few of them but most are just casual alts soloing in The Overthere.
Closed Thread