Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2012, 05:56 AM
Banned

relevant games, like league of legend online slave combat simulator
Old 02-11-2012, 03:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anesthia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Q: I'm a retarded shithead griefer. How do I increase the server population on red99?

A: Organize PvP events. Stop bind rushing and corpse camping when you clearly dominate your target. Stop posting racial slurs and shitting on people in forums. Allow "loot and scoot" when requested by a defeated oppponent.

Q: Anesthia confirmed fat waffle waitress on welfare with 6 different kids by 6 different fathers on suicide watch after caught stealing watermelons and internet.

A: Enjoy your shitty server and its slow demise.

Q: You're a bloob; I don't want to hear you talk about red.

A: You're not a veterinarian. Don't talk about cats. I PvP on non-shitty servers in non-shitty games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Red" mindset(Red is in quotations because most of the lowlifes here haven't or don't pvp in relevant games where they can't cheat, exploit, or otherwise use unfair advantages to their own ends that others can not.):

PVE is too easy. (They're crying about experience rates that we "blues" have all mostly successfully leveled in with little complaint, though. lawl)
PVE is too easy. (Multitudes of exploiters and cheaters caught, entire guilds even. lawl)

PVP is harder? Ummm. Derp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peppers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-11-2012, 04:01 PM
Sarnak

hahah jibekn has become a true red player. makes me so proud.
Old 02-11-2012, 06:09 PM
Kobold

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-12-2012, 05:30 AM
Sarnak

just shaved my balls, man do they itch.
Old 02-12-2012, 05:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bkab [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hahah jibekn has become a true red player. makes me so proud.
Old 02-12-2012, 10:42 AM
Banned

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCP2y...lcp&playnext=2
Old 02-12-2012, 10:47 AM
Sarnak

lol i don't care how bad the red population/server gets, i would never fucking leave it to go play on a server where i can't kill people, i have to share camps or wait in line (how fucking gay is this rofl), wait 96 hours in a zone to hopefully catch a raid mob in the window of time he can spawn in, and /ran 100 on who gets to kill the raid mob when all else fails. sounds like a great fucking server to me lmao..

not. heh heh.

what is the point of even playing on something that boring/gay? you waste months of your time farming items you can't even kill anyone wit, and for what? for the 8 alts you have to gear/ lvl up in the mean time for something to do after you have to farm the same mobs for 10 months with no new content on the horizon? i mean i understand you guys can't handle getting your precious pixel acquiring time interrupted, but still. the blue server sounds fuckin boring as piss with 5x the people as red lol.
Old 02-12-2012, 10:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bkab [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol i don't care how bad the red population/server gets, i would never fucking leave it to go play on a server where i can't kill people, i have to share camps or wait in line (how fucking gay is this rofl), wait 96 hours in a zone to hopefully catch a raid mob in the window of time he can spawn in, and /ran 100 on who gets to kill the raid mob when all else fails. sounds like a great fucking server to me lmao..

not. heh heh.

what is the point of even playing on something that boring/gay? you waste months of your time farming items you can't even kill anyone wit, and for what? for the 8 alts you have to gear/ lvl up in the mean time for something to do after you have to farm the same mobs for 10 months with no new content on the horizon? i mean i understand you guys can't handle getting your precious pixel acquiring time interrupted, but still. the blue server sounds fuckin boring as piss with 5x the people as red lol.
5x the people would rather deal with all that shit, instead of playing with you.
Old 02-12-2012, 11:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
5x the people would rather deal with all that shit, instead of playing with you.
I think you mean against us, because you're sure as hell not welcome to play WITH me
Closed Thread