Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2012, 03:27 PM
Banned

If xp loss was put in to prevent bind camping, then setting mana to zero after a pvp death would work much better.
Old 03-19-2012, 03:27 PM
Banned

bind rushing ^
Old 03-19-2012, 03:28 PM
Kobold

being new to the server and also having a life, i feel for the OP. if i wasn't playing with a few RL buddies, i probably would have decided within 5 hours playtime that this server wasn't worth the trouble for a new player.

experience loss from pvp and players with the sole purpose of destroying the server (grief you until you log, or until you just decide one day its not worth logging in anymore) do not mix.

the server can most likely survive with one or the other, but definitely not both. pick one.
Old 03-19-2012, 03:32 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilbobaggins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
being new to the server and also having a life, i feel for the OP. if i wasn't playing with a few RL buddies, i probably would have decided within 5 hours playtime that this server wasn't worth the trouble for a new player.

experience loss from pvp and players with the sole purpose of destroying the server (grief you until you log, or until you just decide one day its not worth logging in anymore) do not mix.

the server can most likely survive with one or the other, but definitely not both. pick one.
This is so self-evident that im at a loss to understand how the devs didnt see this coming from a mile away.

Im not saying this to say "HAHA, told you so"

Im saying this because i dont think its too late to turn the boat around and make a server that everyone enjoys.

Yes, even the griefers. Cant grief without a populated server now can ya.
Old 03-19-2012, 04:09 PM
Planar Protector

never played in rz but i see where evading leveling and waiting for the appropiate times to strike may be difficult for some players to understand. therefore i detract my sarcastic statements of your crappy play and just want to acknowlege you as 100% correct.
Old 03-19-2012, 05:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamzal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If xp loss was put in to prevent bind rushing, then setting mana to zero after a pvp death would work much better.
I agree with this.

While I disagree with the exp penalty on pvp deaths, I don't see it as a big deal. It's like one blue of experience, I can regain that in 3 minutes.
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Old 03-19-2012, 05:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
HAHAHAHAHA, the funniest part was he instantly harm touched me from 60% to dead. SUNDAY AFTERNOON RUINED!
Hopefully the dev team will read this and take some time to give it another thoughtHopefully the dev team will read this and take some time to give it another Hopefully the dev team will read this and take some time to give it another thought. I. I Hopefully the dev team will read this and take some time to give it another thought. Hopefully the dev team will read this and take some time to give it another thought. Hopefully the dev team will read this and take some time to give it another thought. Hopefully the dev team will read this and take some time to give it another thought. Hopefully the dev team will read this and take some time to give it another thought. Hopefully the dev team will read this and take some time to give it another thought. I

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Old 03-19-2012, 05:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is so self-evident that im at a loss to understand how the devs didnt see this coming from a mile away.

Im not saying this to say "HAHA, told you so"

Im saying this because i dont think its too late to turn the boat around and make a server that everyone enjoys.

Yes, even the griefers. Cant grief without a populated server now can ya.
ive been saying HAHA Told you since beta

10x exp or no point keeping the server plugged in , and yet i still see 40 people online whenever i come here to shit the forums
Old 03-19-2012, 05:27 PM
Banned

Steaks is banned for exploiting.

Steaks thinks he has room to talk about anything after being banned for exploiting on both beta and live now.
Old 03-20-2012, 01:32 AM
Banned

Had lots of fun pvping tonite.

Died twice to pve messing around

Died maybe 5 times, lost 2 yellows in all

Now i have to go grind for a couple of hours to make sure i dont delevel to 50.

Im going to do this a couple of times, it will get old and ill get bored and find something else better to do with my time.
Closed Thread