Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2012, 10:42 PM
Fire Giant

You should ask for your money back op
Old 04-27-2012, 12:49 AM
Fire Giant

i donate, and when when my shit was lost. Nilbog popped on and gave it right back to me. was great event turned me into a female.
Old 04-27-2012, 03:09 PM
Banned

give me my motherfucking server second seance staff
Old 04-27-2012, 03:10 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no one gives a fuck you stupid piece of shit why dont you go play wow and get some gold fag
Old 04-27-2012, 03:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallnOutTheNubs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My guild sucked and cant cmpete on this server
Old 04-27-2012, 03:12 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no one gives a fuck you stupid piece of shit why dont you go play wow and get some gold fag
Might wanna listen too your own guildy
Old 04-27-2012, 03:13 PM
Banned

Might want to post under a real character name if you want to be taken seriously

srsly
Old 04-27-2012, 03:19 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by seaweedpimpz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Might want to post under a real character name if you want to be taken seriously

srsly
Well im not the one crying on a fourm about what happened 4+months ago

Get over it and tuck that mud flap in.
Old 04-27-2012, 03:31 PM
Project Manager

The reimbursements that I personally do are from the result of content-related issues. If there is a content-related issue that eats your item, my first priority is fixing the issue so it happens to the least number of people possible. Then I reimburse who lost the item based on the quantifiable bug.

If your gear 'poofs', that is simply not something I handle. I don't personally work on the mechanics involved with handling bag slots, clicking slots, replacing items while clicking slots, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bohab [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well at least the Edge of the Nightwalker graphic was fixed. We can all be thankful for that... priorities?
I did that one. I'm glad you're happy with the change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doors [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I lost pixels back in October and they were never returned. I'm sure if I was donating to the server though that shit would be back on me in no time.
False. I don't know your rl name, nor do I care about associating to your game account to give you priority service. That would truly be a waste of time for me. The people that do handle poofing pixels do not even see the names of who donates. As I've explained many times, donations are appreciated, but we never offer any type of additional service for them. They fund the server hosting and bandwidth costs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i donate, and when when my shit was lost. Nilbog popped on and gave it right back to me. was great event turned me into a female.
My first paragraph sums this up. It was for the monk epic? Got that fixed asap, and gave you back your item.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

If your item loss was a result of your own error: you deleted it, put it in a temporary bag, gave it to the wrong npc, gave an npc the wrong items. I do not reimburse for these things. It's possible Rogean or Amelinda might take pity, but not me. Hate me for it or whatever, but that's my policy.

If your item loss was a result of a content-related bug: bump your reimbursement petition, maybe once a day or two? If I see it, and I can refund your item, I will do so.

If your item loss was a result of crazy game mechanics: (Item magically disappeared?) Firstly, if this is a reproducible bug, that is what we need to fixed. If it can be verified, I see no reason why you shouldn't get your item returned and hopefully the code bug corrected by the source developers.

Hope that helps in some way.
Old 04-27-2012, 03:37 PM
Banned

I honestly figured i have a better chance at getting another staff to drop off silverwing than getting a reimbursement.

My item, was personally lost by having the staff on my cursor, clicking on a mob in trade range, and then backing out of trade range.

Poof goes the staff, spent atleast 2 months bumping my thread every day. Never got an answer. Finally got pissed and said to just delete it, as i new it was never gonna be replaced.
Closed Thread