Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2010, 01:11 AM
Orc

reminds me of grouphug.us in the sadness
Old 05-19-2010, 01:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gukag [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What BuzWeaver said. If finding out this type of sick shit on the internet almost gave you a heart attack you should probably refrain from exploring anymore, for the sake of your ticker. Sadly this isn't even close to the most disgusting thing I've found on the web. A circle jerk of misanthropic sexually frustrated freaks is actually relatively benign as far as the interwebs goes.
What do you think would happen if they stumbled across The Self-Suck Community? :P
Old 05-19-2010, 08:01 AM
Kobold

400 bucks to grind my hair with dirt and tangle it into itself so bad it becomes a permanant clumped log that smells and looks like shit at all times? Dude that's a steal sign me up. Dreads lawl.
Old 05-20-2010, 11:06 PM
Kobold

"One man's hell is anothers fun".....

Man, how do you people laughing at this shit find it funny? Ah well, people think Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey are funny too, guess people will laugh at anything, even if it is other peoples miserable lives. Anyhow, I'm just curious...would you guys still lol at this if Rogean or Nilbog, or any other member of the Project 1999 staff were a member on here? Or how about if one of these people decided to go out on a female-mass-killing spree, and they just happened to target a female member of your family, or your girlfriend/wife? I don't think you'd be "lol-ing" then, and if there is such a thing as 'karma', a tragedy like that will end up happening to you. And it should, beacuse you definitely deserve it.
Old 05-20-2010, 11:09 PM
Kobold

Oh, and by the way, Abacab...no offense or anything, but I've seen the pics of you playing bass and pan-handling, and well, you look like a JEWISH POSER.
Old 05-20-2010, 11:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intricus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh, and by the way, Abacab...no offense or anything, but I've seen the pics of you playing bass and pan-handling, and well, you look like a JEWISH POSER.
Well, no shit I posted them, and I post them quite often
Old 05-20-2010, 11:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intricus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"One man's hell is anothers fun".....

Man, how do you people laughing at this shit find it funny? Ah well, people think Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey are funny too, guess people will laugh at anything, even if it is other peoples miserable lives. Anyhow, I'm just curious...would you guys still lol at this if Rogean or Nilbog, or any other member of the Project 1999 staff were a member on here? Or how about if one of these people decided to go out on a female-mass-killing spree, and they just happened to target a female member of your family, or your girlfriend/wife? I don't think you'd be "lol-ing" then, and if there is such a thing as 'karma', a tragedy like that will end up happening to you. And it should, beacuse you definitely deserve it.
Actually, I would lol if Rogean was an avid poster there
Old 05-20-2010, 11:22 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

white dudes with dreads fail
Old 05-20-2010, 11:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by randy_randy_rikshaw [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
white dudes with dreads fail
Dude, I'm black bro
Old 05-21-2010, 02:28 AM
Kobold

Ey, ain't this guy a Ginger DOUCHE-CUNT, or what? Says he is quitting Project 1999 entirely, yet spends his hours posting endlessly for attention on it's forums. Gotta love this thread, and how him and some of his mindless-sheep fanboys find people with serious real life issues funny. But really you just have to ask yourself...What exactly lead the self-righteous Abacab, Project 1999 Celebrity extrodinare, to a site like 'Love-Shy.com' in the first place?

I sense a black pot callin' the kettle here..............
Closed Thread