Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2010, 07:28 PM
Kobold

i hear they used to disband guilds and despawn the debated mob back in the day... not suggesting it, just saying.
Old 05-21-2010, 07:55 PM
Kobold

Hey! I have a great idea!

I know that you have to follow the rules...

BUT... if you COULD technically FOLLOW the rules with out specifically breaking them.. then maybe... just maybe.. I could get more LOOTS!!!

D-Bags.
Old 05-21-2010, 08:08 PM
Kobold

Well, I am not aware of any rule that prohibits account sharing, so Wonton getting access to a druid account shouldn't raise any flags, imo.

I can tell you, however, that we all decided at a guild meeting about three weeks ago that having a raid force composed of different guilds is absolutely legit. I am pretty sure the OP was at the meeting, actually.
Old 05-21-2010, 08:51 PM
Kobold

i am taichi, one of the non-da guild raider in the picture
just want to ask, if i am not part of DA....
does it mean i can't play with DA? i can't join any of their raid? i can't join any of their operation?
my own guild will soon be ready for raid, but atm they ain't. and i have never played in live, i don't know about raid and i need experience from raid.
DA kindly accepted me to join their raid as a non-DA member,
Thanks for that, i just had my first plane of fear, first naggy, first raid mob camping etc..
i have been followed 2pm yesterday, and it is 11am atm, so i have been in the raid for 21 hours
i am in front of the keyboard for past 21 hours, i am doing decent dps, also i have the right to share what the boss/mob dropped.....
so you are trying to discuss and ban cross-guild raiding? don't forget...there are many guild just simply can't form a raid on their own man...
Old 05-21-2010, 09:01 PM
Kobold

^ lol is this like a fan club starting here? didn't think i was important enough to have a fan :-D
Old 05-22-2010, 12:13 AM
Banned

No one mentions the fact that I managed to run Draco all around the firewall and wipe Abraham's smug ass with an AoE [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-22-2010, 05:01 AM
Kobold

-Come at me, Galahad.
Last edited by Bossco; 05-22-2010 at 12:49 PM..
Old 05-22-2010, 05:11 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
is this the attitude of the players doing endgame stuff on this server? am I going to get steamrolled by IB because they think a group of mixed guilds and/or unguildeds can't handle a zone? Or is this guy just a douchebag trying to justify shit

Discuss
His question is legitimate I believe -- If guild #1 looks at members of a raid force in a zone for a raid and sees there is less then he is going to think he has a shot at beating them. If zerg guild #2 is including people not in their guild, the how is the leader of guild #1 going to know this?

Take Naggy for example -- Can a raid force consist of 9 guilded members and 6 untagged folks exping at royals?

Rules have been made and I personally would like to see the rules followed in a gentlemanly fashion -- I don't think that is going to happen. Whether you take time stamped ss or whatever -- something needs to be done, or it will just go back to the way it was.
Old 05-22-2010, 10:04 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olorin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
His question is legitimate I believe -- If guild #1 looks at members of a raid force in a zone for a raid and sees there is less then he is going to think he has a shot at beating them. If zerg guild #2 is including people not in their guild, the how is the leader of guild #1 going to know this?

Take Naggy for example -- Can a raid force consist of 9 guilded members and 6 untagged folks exping at royals?

Rules have been made and I personally would like to see the rules followed in a gentlemanly fashion -- I don't think that is going to happen. Whether you take time stamped ss or whatever -- something needs to be done, or it will just go back to the way it was.
No one seems to be having any problems with the rules except IB. The other guilds seem to be getting along just fine.
Old 05-22-2010, 10:39 AM
Sarnak

Maybe i missed it but how did all of this go down?

IB claimed they were in the right and took him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeolwind View Post
It actually takes more time for you to create an account, and all the posts than it does to ban you.
Closed Thread