Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2012, 08:48 PM
Aviak

Forum hijack: http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=74786

TBC....
Old 05-14-2012, 08:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sold [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I do find it hilarious that everyone thats posting saying they are have a blast on p99 are from TMO.
LOL rite?? Still trying to paint the bright picture for the masses

Until they step into VP then its:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Safon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Deal with it or piss off
Old 05-15-2012, 02:34 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have a real job that I make my money from. You're fucking delusional if you think that the donation money would pay for anything aside from the server's bandwidth. That's why we have had to ask a couple of times in the past to consider donating.

I can't speak for Rogean, but I can confidently say I'm fucking sick of the attitude of the players recently. This thread included. It doesn't help anything. It doesn't help the server. Does it help you feel better? Fuck off.

I was up until like 1am last night finishing Kael. I wake up to read one message and it's this. Kanras and I both have been working on Velious for a while now. Do you know what it's like to spend free time working on something, FOR NOTHING?

Fuck off.

p.s. you won't be able to answer my questions because you're banned.
I didn't read far into this thread but I got to this message and I want to say I really do appreciate what you guys(devs etc) do. I've donated before and I will again, I think everyone's doing a great job. I only get to play about 2 times a week but when I do it's a blast. Please keep up the good work and don't let this fool phase you for one second, I think most of us really enjoy the hard work you've put in.
Old 05-15-2012, 02:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sold [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you do want Jeremy, Alarti's, Loly, Slipperys RL pics feel free to pm me as I dont "think" emailing the pics is against the rules
Lol you idiot, Slapen - every picture that I shared on the TMO forums has already been posted to these forums. In fact, there are pictures of me posted here that weren't posted on the TMO forums. Durrrrrr
Old 05-15-2012, 02:58 AM
Banned

wtb dick pics
Old 05-15-2012, 04:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol you idiot, Slapen - every picture that I shared on the TMO forums has already been posted to these forums. In fact, there are pictures of me posted here that weren't posted on the TMO forums. Durrrrrr
Yup and that one is my favourite. Btw are you still Gothic?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-15-2012, 10:25 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog

I have a real job that I make my money from. You're fucking delusional if you think that the donation money would pay for anything aside from the server's bandwidth. That's why we have had to ask a couple of times in the past to consider donating.

I can't speak for Rogean, but I can confidently say I'm fucking sick of the attitude of the players recently. This thread included. It doesn't help anything. It doesn't help the server. Does it help you feel better? Fuck off.

I was up until like 1am last night finishing Kael. I wake up to read one message and it's this. Kanras and I both have been working on Velious for a while now. Do you know what it's like to spend free time working on something, FOR NOTHING?

Fuck off.

I didn't get past Nilbog's post before deciding I had to say well said sir... I'm a teacher and I feel like this an awful lot... Unappreciated for the time in and out of school that I endure to help others!.... The silver lining is that I do get paid for my work regardless... These people don't, they give up their time and use their adept skills to help 1999 throwbacks like us relive the glory days...

You think it's shit? Or that they are somehow scamming you when they are really sat at home masturbating over a big heap of cash?? Then as nilbog quite rightly said.... Fuck off! Play something else... Don't bring your negative shit on here claiming you know better when you couldn't tell the difference between a private girls "special area" and a wizard's sleeve!

Keep up the good work you guys! Some of us DO appreciate it!
Old 05-15-2012, 12:01 PM
Banned

Let's face it Nilbog is working on Velious
Old 05-15-2012, 12:01 PM
Banned

Still wtb more Rogean
Old 05-15-2012, 03:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Fuck off.

pwnd
Closed Thread