Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2012, 10:12 PM
Fire Giant

pls prove me more and more correct!
Old 06-23-2012, 08:01 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasslehofp99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Server pop up about 150 ppl on average since TMO was suspended from raiding, enough said. These folks ruin the server and its obvious. /rant off

Btw Silentone's post on rants and flames paints a clear picture of their attitude towards the server and what they plan on doing once their suspension is up. Even if they abide by the rules they are the reason this server isn't reaching its potential.
+1
Old 06-23-2012, 08:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razdeline [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dont derail my subject that applies to specifically you Alarti. I know a few members in your guild that are sick of your trolling as is. Keep up the good work.
I know a few members in my guild who are sick of you trolling? Btw I'm not trolling, I debate or argue. Trolling is different look up the definition. Trolls put out untrue information to get a rise out of someone. I put out true information to debate or defend statements.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 06-23-2012, 08:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know a few members in my guild who are sick of you trolling? Btw I'm not trolling, I debate or argue. Trolling is different look up the definition. Trolls put out untrue information to get a rise out of someone. I put out true information to debate or defend statements.
Give it a break Alarti, everyone knows you just got /guildremoved from TMO today for trolling on the forums, don't try and justify your actions.
Old 06-23-2012, 10:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Give it a break Alarti, everyone knows you just got /guildremoved from TMO today for trolling on the forums, don't try and justify your actions.
lol i love you
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 06-24-2012, 04:01 AM
Sarnak

Default takes skill

Raid mobs are still dieing without TMO.

That only shows that TMO has more dedication to poopsocking. No skill needed friends. Just a blind hate for success IRL, and no job.
Old 06-24-2012, 06:41 AM
Fire Giant

Anyone else see alartis profile picture and want to punch him in the cooter?
Old 06-24-2012, 06:50 AM
Banned

QQ
Old 06-24-2012, 07:21 AM
Aviak

the fuck you guys worry about this stuff for? college graduation just happened, it's summer, and diablo 3 just came out and actually supports RMT. omg the server's dying! maybe there are just a lot of better options right now

wait til winter when everyone's depressed and nostalgic for 900+ days
Old 06-24-2012, 08:15 AM
Sarnak

If I hand to put up with a 900 day winter I would be depressed but also confused. What planet am i on?
Closed Thread