Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

View Poll Results: Exp loss on PvP death?
Yes. Keep it. 28 30.43%
No. Remove it. 44 47.83%
Fuck you. 20 21.74%
Voters: 92. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2012, 12:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseBanned [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol youve heard our mumble, im like "no guys dont kill nakeds" and certain un-named people are like "KILL EM!" ofc people say they recognize LNS until some dude on a CR runs past them and they become blood drunk. I assumed LNS would be server wide here but I've seen plenty of people ganked on a CR. as far as LnS on sullon i was a mid level nobody who would repeatedly get ganked by some 50+ evil. tror would know but he was in ruin so probably not many LNS needed.
eh, we've had people die in skyshrine and the neutrals camped them for 5 days striaght 24/24.
Old 08-06-2012, 12:37 PM
Banned

I did not read past page 1.

This whole issue seems retarded to me. Are people really dieing that much that exp loss is deterring them from pvp? Any exp lost during pvp can be regained by 15 minutes of pve, and that's if your terrible.

Surely, there are bigger issues to debate than this.

If someone would not play because exp loss of pvp death is in, then they would of quit over something else equally as retarded.
Last edited by Arillious; 08-06-2012 at 05:08 PM..
Old 08-06-2012, 01:21 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazortag [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I responded to the Bard bound in TD situation already, and you just ignored my post.

I did not ignore the bard situation. A bard bound in TD firepots will be able to reach out and be in any zone in the game within mins. even naked. What recourse does anyone have if the bard does not take xp loss on pvp death (getting rooted naked then nuked by said wizard.. or whoever he is griefing).?

As for the DE SK, I am binding one there first day of kunark, its ready to go. God help all casters who gate out of a tight spot with low hps... because you will be medding from zero mana for the next 30 mins after I kill you! (If xp loss goes away and I can do it with impunity and at NO risk to myself....)

Thinking more about the bard at TD pots..... hmm, going with my rule that griefers need to be griefed (and guild enemies too..) I'll be binding a bard there myself! And you better belive I'll have a locket of escape in short order.

Points must be proven. God help the druids and wizards who thought even for a second they were gonna xp at spirocs or raptors.... sorry! (if xp loss goes away...........)

(ok I'm not a griefer really, just poiting out the bigger picture and I'm sure some people will do this. There has to be a price to pay for pvp death, even for bards and DE SKs)
Last edited by Tr0llb0rn; 08-06-2012 at 01:28 PM..
Old 08-06-2012, 01:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr0llb0rn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ok but what are YOU doing? Are you playing a part in any of this besides forum trolling?

I'd really like to know.

Samwise, is Searyx in Vae Victus yet?

Because you know Searyx, its very easy to just live on the forums and preach. What do you practice?
I don't really troll here. You would know if I was trolling, and believe me, I could have a field day with some of the people here.

I really should have made a separate thread for the guild size thing. It's much more important than pvp exp loss.

It isn't on me to practice anything that I'm preaching. I formed a reasonably sized guild here that usually pvp'd cleanly and didn't shit all over the server like both Holocaust and Nihilum did. I will gladly do so again once I have confidence that I'm not going to be wasting hundreds of hours of my time so that the ship will sink again because of the other idiots here and apathy from the staff.

This is an opportunity to set the table properly for Kunark and ensure that things don't fall apart again. Let's not fuck it up or get too wrapped up in forum pissing contests.
Old 08-06-2012, 01:57 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by SearyxTZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't really troll here. You would know if I was trolling, and believe me, I could have a field day with some of the people here.

I really should have made a separate thread for the guild size thing. It's much more important than pvp exp loss.

It isn't on me to practice anything that I'm preaching. I formed a reasonably sized guild here that usually pvp'd cleanly and didn't shit all over the server like both Holocaust and Nihilum did. I will gladly do so again once I have confidence that I'm not going to be wasting hundreds of hours of my time so that the ship will sink again because of the other idiots here and apathy from the staff.

This is an opportunity to set the table properly for Kunark and ensure that things don't fall apart again. Let's not fuck it up or get too wrapped up in forum pissing contests.
Ok so you are not doing anything but reading the forums. I see. What a shame, samwise- who is actually doing something for the server in game, could of used your help.

And that med. sized guild you use to run was just a shadow feeder guild for holocaust. You said so with your own mouth on these forums and quit the server when they turned you down/griefed your people (also posted about).

I bet, and this is just a hunch: that if you actually logged in and helped Samwise with his new guild, that would do more good for the server then 10k posts by you on the forums.

They are waiting.
Old 08-06-2012, 02:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
And that med. sized guild you use to run was just a shadow feeder guild for holocaust. You said so with your own mouth on these forums and quit the server when they turned you down/griefed your people (also posted about).
We were never connected to Holocaust.

It was suggested to me (including by staff) to ally with them in the face of Nihilum's ridiculously large zerg. That's it. It didn't happen. Holo quit, and we followed. Most of us weren't interested in trying to compete 10 vs 40 on a server with a bleak outlook.

Quote:
I bet, and this is just a hunch: that if you actually logged in and helped Samwise with his new guild, that would do more good for the server then 10k posts by you on the forums.
I may give it a go again when the exp bonus kicks in. Will heavily depend on whether TZT'ers are committed to playing LoZ or not. This server isn't an easy sell and a lot of people lost faith after the great population crash of 2012.
Old 08-06-2012, 02:31 PM
Planar Protector

LoZ population this afternoon: 25
Old 08-06-2012, 03:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tr0llb0rn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah that Tehruoh that you had the nerve to screenshot nekid kill shots on, he killed trades yesterday.

P.S. constantly spamming screenshots (and even taking them/saving them) shows a ton of insecurity. You'd think someone as awsome as you would of slain-the-dragon (or anything else) at least once in the last 10 months.

But im sure you are about to turn it around for Kunark right? See you on the battlefield [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually that slideshow was funny as hell. Lets see yours
Old 08-06-2012, 03:44 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dullah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LoZ population this afternoon: 25
wow, so thats what? 6 players? dang

Good news Searyx, I bet you have a easy time convinceing them to give up on loz
Old 08-06-2012, 03:49 PM
Planar Protector

It's gonna be hard for them to come back from killing trakannon with 5 people to here where they can't kill nagafen with 30.