Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2012, 01:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
None of you are here because you want to PvP, you are all here because you are all broke, living in your moms basement and 40 year old virgins, and this server just happens to have two things you need, a free server and an outdated graphics engine so your shit poor ass computers can play it.

Only reason this server failed is because piss dumb shit kids who made up holo in the beginning who had no life but to out level everyone else then grief and gank everyone in sight till they quit. The server was steadily declining majorly on this point and secondly because the XP curve was too great, and add that up with stupid death because of the griefers which would train you and port out.

If anything Nihilum brings togeather a good bunch of people that play to beat the game and do some pvp in the process.

PvP here is more about group PvP to win over areas, dungeons, and get rid of dickheads. To win camp spots, or to rid people of theirs. The fear of always watching over your back when you enter deep in a dungeon. Not griefing or ganking.

If you want real PvP go play the games that made pvp with BG's, but most of you cant cause your unemployed, i forgot.
Seriously mad as Fuck...
Old 08-25-2012, 02:14 AM
Planar Protector

What game are u playing for "real" pvp Nuuk.
Old 08-25-2012, 02:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseBanned [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nirgon, the one thing I haven't understood is why do some people say the resist system is broken? I don't even wear much MR gear, after buffs its probably around 70MR. I'd say I resist half of the roots casted on me. I remember reading an old guide at the safehouse and it said 100-120 MR should be the goal to keep you safe from most CC. It seems to be that way here too. I mean have you ever tried to land a root on Nihilums warriors? Yea right aint happening. I guess what I am trying to ask is what is the problem with current resist system?
Exactly 0 roots should land at 100mr in pvp. Ever. Tired of saying this.
Old 08-25-2012, 06:31 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
None of you are here because you want to PvP, you are all here because you are all broke, living in your moms basement and 40 year old virgins, and this server just happens to have two things you need, a free server and an outdated graphics engine so your shit poor ass computers can play it.

Only reason this server failed is because piss dumb shit kids who made up holo in the beginning who had no life but to out level everyone else then grief and gank everyone in sight till they quit. The server was steadily declining majorly on this point and secondly because the XP curve was too great, and add that up with stupid death because of the griefers which would train you and port out.

If anything Nihilum brings togeather a good bunch of people that play to beat the game and do some pvp in the process.

PvP here is more about group PvP to win over areas, dungeons, and get rid of dickheads. To win camp spots, or to rid people of theirs. The fear of always watching over your back when you enter deep in a dungeon. Not griefing or ganking.

If you want real PvP go play the games that made pvp with BG's, but most of you cant cause your unemployed, i forgot.
Large Rat very mad.

Nihilium brings together a group of people who want to PvE ... but had to use a PvP server as their vessel.

Get mad moar, helps secure your point of view bro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Originally Posted by Casey II View Post
You should idolize drug dealers from the 1980s more and fat faggot rappers who pretend to be drug dealers from the 1980s but are really fat security guards like Rick Ross.

Also, you should let people know that you enjoy hip hop music. Even if they didn't want to know.

That would probably make people respect your faggot ass more.
]
Old 08-25-2012, 07:05 AM
Aviak

Send a message via AIM to TheLieka

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

EQEmu
[Founder] Daxum (ServerOp) <Vallon Zek / Tallon Zek (VZTZ) Emu Server> - Legit / Guild PvP - (2007 - 2011 RIP)
[Developer] TheLieka (Code Monkey) <EQEmulator.net>
Vallon Zek
[60 Enchanter] Stiles (Dark Elf) <Torrent>, <Silent Souls>, <Vexare>, <Macabre>
Project 1999 (Blue)
[50 Enchanter] Stiles (Dark Elf)
Old 08-25-2012, 07:13 AM
Fire Giant

Confirmed failed blues never even managed a dracoliche kill
Old 08-25-2012, 09:27 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Exactly 0 roots should land at 100mr in pvp. Ever. Tired of saying this.
Nirgon, based on your explanation 0 roots should land at 51mr in pvp assuming even levels right?

pvpresistcalc: 101
pvpresistbase: 50
pvpresistcap: 33

101 to beat, at 50 to start = 51mr needed

compared to say pyrocuror which is basically unresistable:

pvpresistcalc: 135
pvpresistbase: -162
pvpresistcap: -194
resistadjust: -100

135 to beat, -100 resistadjust, -162 to start = 397fr needed

However if this method is correct then the following things would also be true:

Immune to Ice Comet at 117cr
Immune to Lava Bolt at 107fr
Immune to Venom of the Snake at 96pr
Immune to Anarchy at 71mr
Old 08-25-2012, 09:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
I am mad as fuck that I was owned while leveling. Time to join faggot Nihilum and act self righteous.
NSFW
http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/7752/nuuk.jpg

http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/7127/choicesa.jpg
Last edited by Casey II; 08-25-2012 at 09:51 AM..
Old 08-25-2012, 09:45 AM
Planar Protector

daxum OMG! join the red99 devs!!!
Old 08-25-2012, 11:04 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What game are u playing for "real" pvp Nuuk.
None anymore, all games are dumbed down now and just made for eye candy.
Unless you spend endless time in front or your pc to be maxed out in gear and weapons you fail anyhow.

Companies only care for the money now, wow models killed the mmo scene, had some faith in Tera, Warhammer, Rift and a few others but in the end they were all boring.

Why then do we come back to EQ, it was one of the first mmo's i played from beta and it is still the best game ever made. Hopefully kunark would of fixed a few thing via population, but after not even a week we already got people over level 56, doesnt anyone enjoy games anymore? Whats the rush to finish them.

Not angry, just disappointed that this game doesnt grow more, wish some real solutions would show up to help this server.
Closed Thread