Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2012, 03:31 PM
Banned

I don't know if anyone could get me mad enough to do such a thing. Even Gloinz' mom when she bakes incorrectly.
Old 09-05-2012, 09:25 PM
Banned

silikten is Friedchicken if i remember correctly.

Thats pretty fucked up though. Cinda is a good guy. I'll pimp you out in some bronze though dude.
Old 09-05-2012, 11:45 PM
Banned

Sup bros. Haven't logged on to check if my toon was dddddeleted but wouldn't surprise me friedchicken would do something like that. Didn't know me leaving FF and raping him on LoZ made him that mad in real life. It is however Nice to know the rapage he endured in game drove him to commit such a vile act. Truth is idgaf. All my boys quit playing months ago.
Old 09-06-2012, 01:57 AM
Fire Giant

pretty sure me and Last can bardswarm you to 50 in like a day
Old 09-06-2012, 03:27 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takyn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sup bros. Haven't logged on to check if my toon was dddddeleted but wouldn't surprise me friedchicken would do something like that. Didn't know me leaving FF and raping him on LoZ made him that mad in real life. It is however Nice to know the rapage he endured in game drove him to commit such a vile act. Truth is idgaf. All my boys quit playing months ago.
Since you want to fabricate your pvp talent, I'll make a post. One, it was cast, everybody knows it. Two, you got shit on by me on vztz, loz, dead99, and you know it. Don't be stupid. Lastly, I don't bring RL into a virtual online game like yourself, and most people. Grow up.
Old 09-06-2012, 04:04 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takyn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
holy shit dude!!! it was Friedchicken? I always knew that dude was pure low class garbage [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Just remember he's prolly fat or unattractive irl and has to compensate by being a jagoff to others to make himself feel better and like he has some sense of entitlement and power to "jus try and be cool"
Old 09-06-2012, 04:06 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silikten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Since you want to fabricate your pvp talent, I'll make a post. One, it was cast, everybody knows it. Two, you got shit on by me on vztz, loz, dead99, and you know it. Don't be stupid. Lastly, I don't bring RL into a virtual online game like yourself, and most people. Grow up.
who are you dude? looks like you "jus tryna be cool" as well rofl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-06-2012, 10:29 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haul [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
was pure low class garbage [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

oh man, i'll let this quote from the RMTing kingpin speak for itself... I need to have some mercy this early in the morn.
Old 09-06-2012, 11:12 AM
Banned

I bet it was Cast.
Old 09-06-2012, 11:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I bet it was Cast.
Closed Thread