Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2013, 07:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Safon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Look, you tmo folks really should just stop dignifying shit like this with a response, and stop the flaming you do yourselves as well. You are on top of the raid scene, winning (legitimately of course) should be all the message you need to send to your competition. Take the higher ground and just do your thing
this^
Forceful Entry jsut wants a chance at VP and will take down anyone at this point.
I was in FE for a week after my guild merged into them. They guild removed Thunda because she had to leave mid raid because her kid split his head and she took him to the hospital. FE so high on pixels it's scary.
(not all FE is bad though. the former Chaos/Acyrid members are all fine)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune View Post
Dance puppets dance.
Old 02-11-2013, 07:36 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not everyone is motivated by emotion. I am motivated by truth and reason.
You are motivated by wanting to sound like a junior philosopher in every post. I swear you can't type a fucking post without spitting out some vocab you learned this semester in your phil101 class.
Old 02-11-2013, 07:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49shadesofgay [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're naive for believing that someone who uses MQ gains nothing by it.
Please tell me one good thing a version of old vanilla macro quest does. Please. You can't use any good plugins for it like the more present state of eq live. And honestly there isn't any good macros.
Old 02-11-2013, 07:38 PM
Planar Protector

What can you actually do with MQ here without getting immediately banned?
Old 02-11-2013, 07:43 PM
Planar Protector

Big bouncer, hacking expert.
Looks like you were right bout one thing, you weren't the only tmo member who cheats.
Old 02-11-2013, 07:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevynne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this^
Forceful Entry jsut wants a chance at VP and will take down anyone at this point.
I was in FE for a week after my guild merged into them. They guild removed Thunda because she had to leave mid raid because her kid split his head and she took him to the hospital. FE so high on pixels it's scary.
(not all FE is bad though. the former Chaos/Acyrid members are all fine)
There is literally no way that was the shole reason Thunda was removed. Quit being a fucking moron. Or better yet, i have a bridge to sell you.
[XX Rogue] Hailto (Half-Elf)
Red:
[21 Wizard] Hailto (Dark-Elf)
Old 02-11-2013, 07:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasslehofp99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Big bouncer, hacking expert.
Looks like you were right bout one thing, you weren't the only tmo member who cheats.
Lol I know more people in your guild that cheats than tmo. Let's not get started on the boxers. I could care less about ethier tho [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-11-2013, 07:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

What if you hadn't flipped out in Ascension guild chat calling everyone ******s because you were mad?
wrong i said it once in guild chat and Bigslip started flying off the handle and well i thought i would keep at it and i did till he guild removed so nope i was never mad just having a druken laugh at his outrage
Old 02-11-2013, 07:50 PM
Planar Protector

well it sure did seem like it.
No other reason was givin and she stopped playing( or at least stopped playing Thunda) I remember asking the people in vent why she got booted besides rl issues and everyone was silent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune View Post
Dance puppets dance.
Old 02-11-2013, 07:54 PM
Banned

NEED SUM HIGH QUALITY SWAMP LOGS JEREMY
Closed Thread