Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2013, 05:19 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfelfbard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The group with the necro there should have lost the camp. They where unable to hold the camp at the time, just standing there means nothing...it sux but its the truth.
They had already handled it fine. How would they not be able to handle it further ? The necro had already solo'ed a roamer from down there and was just waiting to rez the cleric when the rogue got to him with it. Which they were in the process of doing when the other group arrived. You are going to tell me you were never in a group that almost wiped...or were swapping out members and didn't take a small break from killing at a camp while you did so ? This is grounds for losing a camp ? THey weren't in danger they were using it as a time to take a small break and get things up and running again when the other group ran in there trying to steal the camp.
Old 03-13-2013, 05:29 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splorf22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I see, so you want to throw around shit anonymously in RnF? Fine but don't expect a lot of respect.

And yes a cleric/enchanter can duo the crypt without trouble. Hell I can solo the crypt on Loraen. But in related news, Nec/Rog <<<<<<<<<< Clr/Enc. I really can't see rog/nec duoing any of the crypt named unless the necro gets really, really lucky with charm. Which he clearly was not trying to do if he was FD. Claiming that a necro/rogue duo is a presence at a camp is a failing argument.

P.S. your story still doesn't make sense. So the once the alt cleric realized that the corpses wasn't at NG, why didn't he drag the cleric back to the crypt on his rogue again, rather than standing around petitioning?
The cleric was going to rez the rogue at NG to drag the cleric to the necro. The Necro wasn't FD the whole time he killed several roamers down there to keep it safe to do the rezzes...You know the frogs that roam through crypt. He went FD when the other group arrived trying to steal the camp. No nameds were up at this time....It was only PH'es when the necro could more than like handle even without the rogue if they chose to. They were recovering and using it as a small break because they had been at the camp awhile....They had the camp most of the day without incident. They saw the rogue run in time and time again checking the camp and looking to jump on it. Named don't pop every cycle down there... Most of the time you might not see one for an hour. It doesn't take a lot to hold that camp. Especially in that area.

I am not looking for respect. I am telling what really happened. You had some guildies involved in the BS so you are clearly biased and choosing a side. I have never had a problem with you in game though. You are generally a very helpful person and pleasant to be around in game. However stretching to say a 60 necro couldn't kill a few PH'es is unbecoming of you.
Old 03-13-2013, 05:38 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Signal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They had already handled it fine. How would they not be able to handle it further ? The necro had already solo'ed a roamer from down there and was just waiting to rez the cleric when the rogue got to him with it.
The rules say you need a sufficient force to kill the mobs in the camp, to hold a camp. A level 30 rogue cannot sneak/hide down to king and hold it for his buds.

Also the necro had a frog charmed in the hallway to emp, but he was just standing there. Once we killed the emp (with much prejudice) we headed back to crypt and started fighting respawns.... Wait a sec... Between the time we killed emp and ran back to crypt don't you think that was a PERFECT time for the necro to Rez the cleric...

Also you just said the rogue and the necro were holding the camp... But the rogue was getting the cleric... So the rogue was simultaneously camping crypt with the necro (yea) and dragging the cleric to get rez'd at the same time??

By the time we got back to crypt mobs were spawning and we cleared the cycle.... No one was rez'd at this point. When we moved to kill emp AGAIN you guys /ooc'd that crypt was now open and you were taking it. By the time we made it back to the crypt you guys were intact killing mobs.

Shortly after Zade showed up and the rest is history.
Old 03-13-2013, 05:38 PM
Planar Protector

So basically you are claiming that a) despite not having the force to kill any of the actual named and b) not actually clearing any of the PH you were still maintaining a presence at the camp? I'm sorry I just don't agree with that, not to mention your extremely inconsistent/strange story.

P.S. You needed the rogue to drag the cleric to the necro? Where on earth did your cleric die? And if you needed the rogue to drag the cleric to the necro how was he back down in the crypt?
in words of anal fingers, just a filthy spaniard
Old 03-13-2013, 05:46 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugmukk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The rules say you need a sufficient force to kill the mobs in the camp, to hold a camp. A level 30 rogue cannot sneak/hide down to king and hold it for his buds.

Also the necro had a frog charmed in the hallway to emp, but he was just standing there. Once we killed the emp (with much prejudice) we headed back to crypt and started fighting respawns.... Wait a sec... Between the time we killed emp and ran back to crypt don't you think that was a PERFECT time for the necro to Rez the cleric...

Also you just said the rogue and the necro were holding the camp... But the rogue was getting the cleric... So the rogue was simultaneously camping crypt with the necro (yea) and dragging the cleric to get rez'd at the same time??

By the time we got back to crypt mobs were spawning and we cleared the cycle.... No one was rez'd at this point. When we moved to kill emp AGAIN you guys /ooc'd that crypt was now open and you were taking it. By the time we made it back to the crypt you guys were intact killing mobs.

The first cycle of mobs you guys killed you agree the necro was there handling a frog ? Wow earlier you said he was FD doing nothing...interesting how this is changing now. Maybe a few more paragraphs you guys will start telling the truth. The rogue was there at this point to. Dragging the clerics corpse first (Which I bet you saw when you got back to crypt from emperor). After pulling the cleric the rogue then dragged the rest from emp area. The rogue was down there the whole time you guys were as stated earlier. She had made it back at the same time you guys were in Crypt. She was dragging corpses while they used it as a small break to recharge their batteries. Groups do take breaks at camps. You can't run into a camp and steal it because one group decided "Hey lets take a minute here grab a drink/food or use the restroom while we recover". You running in and killing PH'es while they were doing this does not mean you get to take their camp.
Old 03-13-2013, 05:54 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splorf22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So basically you are claiming that a) despite not having the force to kill any of the actual named and b) not actually clearing any of the PH you were still maintaining a presence at the camp? I'm sorry I just don't agree with that, not to mention your extremely inconsistent/strange story.

P.S. You needed the rogue to drag the cleric to the necro? Where on earth did your cleric die? And if you needed the rogue to drag the cleric to the necro how was he back down in the crypt?
My story hasn't been strange or inconsistent. You seem to have a comprehension problem is all. Anyone with common sense can see what was said and understand it.... The group wiped behind the lock door at emperor. The corpses were dragged from there. Are you trying to win the spin of the year award here in RNF ? You weren't even there and are acting like you know what was going on. The only story changing the further we go are those who was trying to camp steal in the first place....More to come as we go I am sure =). It was funny last night they were OOC'ing "they were gone an hour" and it even started that way in this thread....Now they admit the NECRO and corpses were moved for rezzes by the time they got back from emperor..... lol It doesn't take an hour to go down there kill a few mobs...a cycle is 26 minutes.

The Rogue and Necro were back in camp by the time that group arrived doing a CR...The Necro was killing mobs in the camp to keep it clear for rezzes while the necro dragged and the rest of the group went afk while this was going on. Using it as a moment to stretch their legs and take a break. You can't run in on a camp because they decided to take their time on one cycle while they were recovering and steal a camp. The camp had a presence from their group with 2 people minimum while the other group tried overrunning them. Case closed. GM decided the same thing.
Old 03-13-2013, 05:57 PM
Orc

rogue dragged* wish there was an edit feature.
Old 03-13-2013, 06:12 PM
Planar Protector

I'm pretty sure another group killing a full round of your camp is the definition of 'no presence at the camp'. So are you saying if I am killing random frogs at the entrance i can claim the disco?

And I am confused about the inconsistency of your story because a) you are claiming that powafull dragging your rogue was some huge delay but b) you are claiming your rogue was back in camp and c) you are giving me the story in bits and pieces
in words of anal fingers, just a filthy spaniard
Old 03-13-2013, 06:33 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugmukk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This is exactly what happened, and unless you are the necro you wouldn't either.

And you were using this time to stretch and take a break? Who the fuck is going to believe that??? "Our group died so we thought hey, great time for a break. Hey manti want a Rez? Nah bro I'm stretching my legs. "
Old 03-13-2013, 06:38 PM
Kobold

An hour later....

Ok guys my legs all stretched, lets get back and keep going.