Knee = knew fml
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 04-07-2013, 12:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasslehofp99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Easy, hes a newb. Half of ej cons yellow white to his guild. Hes just a bitter lil prick cause his last guild left him and progressed through the game while he sat in west karana and other newb areas.

Fuck I remember I was invited to a seb group once and announced myself to the group as tasslehof since I knew folks in the group but was on an alt. So anyway we start heading into the zone and I find out chellsea is on their alt cleric, lvl 47 or so. So already I'm skeptical that this group will be any fun at all. Anyway chellsea was afk constantly for extended periods and wound up dying. Then she asks us to find her an epic rez and when we couldn't find one she says oh I'm tired going to bed guys. At this point I'm furious with myself for even joining a group in seb with a sub 50 cleric.

I honestly liked chellsea before she started jealously rnfing about FE, because she is such a bad player she chooses to trash talk a guild she knows anything about.

Btw idk if you are a male or female chellsea...either way learn to play instead of being a newb who cries about mobs they will never kill with their guild even if they were the only players on p99. Your highes level character isn't even halfway to 60 after 3 years, fuck off alarti too you would say the same shit if you knew what I knee about this person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasslehofp99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anything = nothing, cell phone rant
Quote:
Knee = knew fml

Confirmed Triple post rage.

Get your corpse from VP yet?
Old 04-07-2013, 12:42 AM
Banned

FE was a decent guild. Then Sloan and Option took over, and Maultriss left. Shinko was FEs only hope at being decent. RIP Shinko/Maultriss/Goodies.
Old 04-07-2013, 12:46 AM
Banned

At this point I think Viscerals frog opinion carries more weight then Shinko or Goodies. And ain't no one got time for that.
Old 04-07-2013, 01:39 AM
Banned

What happened to Maultriss
Old 04-07-2013, 01:55 AM
Planar Protector

Raije has no idea what hes talking about and bouncerr is not to be blamed for believing it, narcotics addiction is a disease not a choice.
[XX Rogue] Hailto (Half-Elf)
Red:
[21 Wizard] Hailto (Dark-Elf)
Old 04-07-2013, 02:41 AM
Planar Protector

I love how mad tassel hoof is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune View Post
Dance puppets dance.
Old 04-07-2013, 02:45 AM
Planar Protector

Totes mad. Lol u guys merged, so I left to play red. I came back and restarted from the beginning and as I've worked my way up, I've found fe to be mostly douches (aside from the people from chaos)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune View Post
Dance puppets dance.
Old 04-07-2013, 03:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevynne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Totes mad. Lol u guys merged, so I left to play red. I came back and restarted from the beginning and as I've worked my way up, I've found fe to be mostly douches (aside from the people from chaos)
Your judgement i skewed by your lust for the scraps from TMO's loot table. Its okay there has to be some bottom feeders or we wouldn't have any perspective here.
[XX Rogue] Hailto (Half-Elf)
Red:
[21 Wizard] Hailto (Dark-Elf)
Old 04-07-2013, 03:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raije [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At this point I think Viscerals frog opinion carries more weight then Shinko or Goodies. And ain't no one got time for that.
I'm sorry your anger management issued got you kicked from FE over a CT bile Nekro. You can imagine how we felt when we banked the 3rd bile we got for our next necro app?

Shinko, Goodies and maultriss are all FE officers, you are talking outta your ass, as usual.
Closed Thread