Old 04-24-2013, 12:02 AM
Banned

Too Many Overlords
Old 04-24-2013, 12:39 AM
Fire Giant

Damnnnn, that echoed for a long time.
Old 04-24-2013, 12:53 AM
Banned

Oh shit, I missed something, did he get his epic? If so how much he pay RET? Real euro trade. And no I don't play, I joined a losing side, FE, and left the server. That was when Sloan took over.
Old 04-24-2013, 01:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Visc had to let some guy called slydexx into FE because he promised to MQ an inny eye for membership.

Most of the guild hates him but he gave the officers loot so its ok.

FE is a dead guild
i heard this story today, made me lol
Old 04-24-2013, 01:32 AM
Banned

Slydexx proposed me his eye to finish my epic, maybe BDA should fix their organization since slydexx left the guild and no one asked for it ? Its kinda retarded to come cry afterwards ( like what, 2 months ?)

And hi Nekro, glad to see your anger management issues that got you kicked from FE still havent been fixed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-24-2013, 01:48 AM
Banned

Congrats on epic Visceral it only took you becoming an officer of a dead guild to get it. Remember sucking my dick/thanking for me not bidding against you for your book off inny?(Amelinda this, TMO that, 190 hours tracked, whaaa whaaa gimme book.) i sure do. I logged on today and asked Merkk if it could possibly be true you were an officer, he said, yes "but not on guild matters" lolz. Sorry Merkk <3
Old 04-24-2013, 01:49 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raije [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Congrats on epic Visceral it only took you becoming an officer of a dead guild to get it. Remember sucking my dick/thanking for me not bidding against you for your book off inny?(Amelinda this, TMO that, 190 hours tracked, whaaa whaaa gimme book.) i sure do. I logged on today and asked Merkk if it could possibly be true you were an officer, he said, yes "but not on guild matters" lolz. Sorry Merkk <3
mad as hell
Old 04-24-2013, 01:53 AM
Banned

i still wanna see Tiggles post the picture of Mortiss' pic sayin "i felt pretty today" do it on a random account. Much guyliner and sweaty/pale skin would be included. It would shut that sycophant up for good. mortiss.com. Hurley make that one next.
Old 04-24-2013, 01:54 AM
Banned

I gave my account away, with the RBG i bought from FE (thx). Oh Hai! Emerald dream!
Old 04-24-2013, 01:55 AM
Banned

RBG = BCG. Remember FE members when you could buy those for 400dkp? I sure do, GL buying one for 700.
Closed Thread