Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2010, 09:59 AM
Fire Giant

Default Raster Spawn

So the days have gone by 7 Chrysoberyl Talisman, Dozens of Ebony Bladed Swords, Azure Sleeves and 60+ hours trying to spawn Raster. Is there any kind of secret on this server to spawn him? I noticed the method that worked on live does not work here. I want to finsh the quest instead of just killing Brother Qwinn. I know he spawns, i've seen him once..i was to late or to nice...[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Any suggestions.Am i getting unlucky? Roll one up and keep trying? Just kill Brother Qwinn? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-21-2010, 11:07 AM
Sarnak

He spawned in his normal place when my monk friend was helping me kill the EE and pulling them in between. We were only killing them for a few hours so I guess he got lucky.
Old 01-21-2010, 02:09 PM
Fire Giant

Hey Cheech, hook a guildie up with one of those Talismans!
Discord:Boommaster/Tinkermaster#9869
Old 01-22-2010, 04:04 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by drplump [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He spawned in his normal place when my monk friend was helping me kill the EE and pulling them in between. We were only killing them for a few hours so I guess he got lucky.
Ya i'd say thats lucky. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Sorry leeky i gave them all out to guildies that were duoing the camp with me at the time.
Old 01-22-2010, 01:55 PM
Kobold

Hey Cheech, you sound like you have my luck with Rastor. On live I camped him 90 hours straight. I'd kill him, set my alarm for 20 mins, lie down on the couch and pass out. Then wake / repeat.

The worst part? Ended up giving up after 90 hours and buying the MQ.

Hope your luck turns.
Last edited by Roku; 04-01-2010 at 03:55 AM..
Old 01-23-2010, 04:18 PM
Orc

Yeah the camp i had on live was horrible, then I died when he spawned and someone had to MQ it with me. The raster of all of the camps I did in that game was the worst evar... I got so pissed when people started killing brother quinn and stopped having to deal with the Raster.
Old 02-04-2010, 06:18 PM
Aviak

Default Raster of Guk

In this iteration, it seems our elusive friend Raster is a druid, instead of a monk. Reference to him being a monk is at http://www.castle-grounds.co.uk/eq/raster.htm
Old 02-12-2010, 10:27 PM
Project Manager

Fixed, pending update.

For some.. unknown reason, he was a monk with a druid spellset! Good catch.
Old 07-13-2010, 11:08 AM
Banned

Default Raster of Guk

Raster of Guk is much easier to camp on this server then he should be. The place holder was on a 76 minute timer instead of the 28 minute timer of the rest of lguk. He would also automatically despawn at certain in-game hours of the day, requiring monks to have to time out their kills. This camp was purposely supposed to be extremely hard (to weed out the impatient monks from the patient) and in this server it is just hard.

Here is a site that has tons of info on the classic raster camp.
http://www.castle-grounds.co.uk/eq/raster.htm
Old 07-13-2010, 12:32 PM
Aviak

On behalf of all the monks who haven't camped Raster yet - I hate you.
Closed Thread