Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2013, 05:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzarr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
they had 2-3 people on us sir, but they'll probably spin it that they had 4 dudes, spawning a ragefire against our 15.. and that we trained the whole zone because we cant pvp.

You know whats funny? they spawned the ragefire on the premise that on the blue server, if you spawn ragefire you get the loot no matter what. I heard theres 6 petition in the petition forums about this. Sad. Tears are spoiled with a lot of sad.
Can't be more petitions then you guys got for ender/destin/skank.
Old 03-17-2013, 05:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mellow/Rettiwalk strip and delete Northwest....nothing happens.

Mellow gets stripped and deleted....accounts banned/investigations/ridicule by community for such actions.

Azrael trains/brags about pvp daily....losings contested pve mob and cries to GMs.

And Nihilum is the one getting preferential treatment?

BTW all of you rolled a character on a PVP server. There was no illusions about what to expect with regards to PVP. If you didnt read the fine print that is no one else's problem but yours. PVE issues are decided by PVP not GM intervention.

What a bunch of weak pussies to cry to the GMs because you couldnt win the PVP over PVE.
Wow you are really fat and really stupid.

You think brute forcing a pw is the same as stripping an account after logging in with 1 attempt.

You going to talk about PvP? Need I remind you of what I saw Stasis do to you wandering around snared and dropping? I could just hear the heavy simultaneous nose and mouth breathing. Ever heard of dispelling yourself? LOL.
Old 03-17-2013, 05:28 PM
Banned

Truth is, if the GMs keep watching, Nihilum will keep getting banned. It is that simple.
Old 03-17-2013, 05:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwllowyellow2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can't be more petitions then you guys got for ender/destin/skank.
Ender 2.0 is level 60 and after next VP will be full VP gear...

Amusing how everyone came together to aid him as a loyal member to Nihilum. Offering PLing, Epic, VP key pieces...etc etc.

Cannot say the same for Mellowyellow i hear.
Old 03-17-2013, 05:40 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ender 2.0 is level 60 and after next VP will be full VP gear...

Amusing how everyone came together to aid him as a loyal member to Nihilum. Offering PLing, Epic, VP key pieces...etc etc.

Cannot say the same for Mellowyellow i hear.
Didn't want to pl and we all know you didn't do shit or just sat around faint death acting like you did.
Old 03-17-2013, 05:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwllowyellow2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didn't want to pl and we all know you didn't do shit or just sat around faint death acting like you did.
Oh Mellow..

Your poor sad, mad moron.
Old 03-17-2013, 05:45 PM
Sarnak

Dude everyone dislikes you because you do absolutely nothing besides sit afk at all raids. During fear when lust still drop the only time you'd come back to game is when a piece dropped and you hounded nizzar for it. As far as mellowyellow char goes I'll be getting that back soon enough how about ender or his other 2 high lvl accounts?
Old 03-17-2013, 06:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Dude everyone dislikes you because you do absolutely nothing besides sit afk at all raids. During fear when lust still drop the only time you'd come back to game is when a piece dropped and you hounded nizzar for it. As far as mellowyellow char goes I'll be getting that back soon enough how about ender or his other 2 high lvl accounts?
Awww Mellow plays the "everyone dislikes you because" card.

Yet..

hmmm....

LOL.
Old 03-17-2013, 06:17 PM
Banned

I doubt ender is 60 unless someone gave him an account I also doubt he will be full vp geared .. Sad troll ender lost a lot of time invested and he deserved it .. Scumbag move
Old 03-17-2013, 06:23 PM
Planar Protector

supreme stop posting, and do damage control, you and your guild look like idiots

saying that bruteforce hacking isn't different from a simple login and grab is hilarious dog, ender got what he deserved and honestly with him being shady like that (using brute force) he should be happy he is even welcome to play here again.

i mean what will be it be next time? zero day sql inject towards these forums to get accounts @ eqemu? (many probably have same account/pw here as on the login server).

all im saying if i was rogean i'd ban the fuck out of you shady fucks doing shit like that.
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Closed Thread