Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2015, 07:27 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeyuuduu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think this would sound pretty awesome too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvcdrlWl-fQ

The song that played when you ran along the coast in the Karanas, and on the coast in Toxx forest
This one is planned!

Looking for developers to work with regarding implementation of the new renditions of the Everquest music to be used in game. Send me a private message if you're interested.
Old 05-28-2015, 08:23 PM
Kobold

https://soundcloud.com/project-everquest-music lead me to: Sorry! We can't find that user.
A report has been sent to our tech team,
and they're looking in to the problem.
Please check back in a bit.
Pethex (60 Magician) - Healicious Naggy/Vox Cleric (52 Cleric) - Wolfpaw (51 Druid) - Dealicious (42 Shadow Knight) - Mezochist (40 Enchanter) - Teknokyo (35 Monk) - Jeeflav (40 Shaman) - http://omni1999.com.
Old 05-28-2015, 09:33 PM
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dealicious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://soundcloud.com/project-everquest-music lead me to: Sorry! We can't find that user.
A report has been sent to our tech team,
and they're looking in to the problem.
Please check back in a bit.
As previously discussed in thread, you'll have to use the links in his signature. Unfortunately the time limits placed on editing posts negatively affects project threads like these.
Old 05-29-2015, 02:09 AM
Planar Protector

Putting in my suggestion for the music that plays in Qeynos near the caster guilds! (No idea what it's called. I heard it for the first time ever today.)

Retouched all faces for the EQClassicHD Texture Pack
Retired from p99
Old 05-29-2015, 12:41 PM
Fire Giant

Man, I dig this! Good job dude. Do you do anything post Velious? Or are you focusing just on the midi's and whatnot?

Two fun ones would be Qeynos Hills and Northern Desert of Ro music [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by jballe3; 05-29-2015 at 12:53 PM..
Old 05-30-2015, 02:28 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballe3 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Man, I dig this! Good job dude. Do you do anything post Velious? Or are you focusing just on the midi's and whatnot?

Two fun ones would be Qeynos Hills and Northern Desert of Ro music [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They're coming. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Looking for developers to work with regarding implementation of the new renditions of the Everquest music to be used in game. Send me a private message if you're interested.
Old 05-30-2015, 03:01 AM
Kobold

Loved the Mystery Theme (alt. Kelethin).

On a random note, I've always wanted to start a death metal band focused around Cazic Thule and his followers.
Old 05-30-2015, 03:17 AM
Fire Giant

Anyone elses Titanium (bay of pirate version) missing almost all the classic zone music files? I have Nek Forest music play and thats almost it. I checked EQ folder and there's only a few classic mp3's and the rest are later expansions.
Old 05-30-2015, 07:15 AM
Fire Giant

OH! Also! Felwithe music! That is awesome too!

Do you do anything post Velious? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I know PoP used some real instruments, but some of those songs were very cool as well, and may be fun for you to do!

ALSO! I've been kind of honing and working on my mixing skills and was wondering if I might be able to use the files you have as practice for mixing by chance? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] If so, lemme know! Can PM me if you'd like.
Old 05-30-2015, 10:00 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by LethClaypool [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Loved the Mystery Theme (alt. Kelethin).

On a random note, I've always wanted to start a death metal band focused around Cazic Thule and his followers.
Haha, nice! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tankdan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyone elses Titanium (bay of pirate version) missing almost all the classic zone music files? I have Nek Forest music play and thats almost it. I checked EQ folder and there's only a few classic mp3's and the rest are later expansions.
Do you have Environmental Sounds option turned on? I think that has something to do with it. Also, P99 uses mostly old zone music, which is in the form of XMI files. The XMI files basically trigger the MIDI tables that play through the MIDI soundbank on your soundcard... which in most cases sounds a bit lacking (hence the purpose of this project).

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballe3 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OH! Also! Felwithe music! That is awesome too!

Do you do anything post Velious? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I know PoP used some real instruments, but some of those songs were very cool as well, and may be fun for you to do!

ALSO! I've been kind of honing and working on my mixing skills and was wondering if I might be able to use the files you have as practice for mixing by chance? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] If so, lemme know! Can PM me if you'd like.
Sorry man, keeping this shit classic! I would love to do the Kunark & Velious music, but unfortunately, Kunark is almost devoid of music, and Velious too, to a lesser extent. Working on the Felwithe theme as we speak. I will send you a PM about the files.

Closed Thread