Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2011, 04:09 AM
Fire Giant

Back when I was in like the top 2 or 3 geared monks on the server, my entire motivation for attaining that level of emulated video game success was solely because I wanted to wield my uberness as a means to rip off naive lower level characters.

I literally made tens of platinums... TENS OF PLATINUMS! Most people think I became a P99 millionaire through farming and selling rare items when in fact, it was mostly ripping off L5-10 characters in crushbone... "ya bro, I got the 25pp in bank. Give me your shiny brass shield now and I'll be right back with it!"...

/q
Old 09-20-2011, 07:24 AM
Fire Giant

If this thread proves one thing, it's why you are less likely to find people like Warm in EC, and more people like the OP:

There is so many greedy, unreasonable, angry people in EC these days it makes me miss the days of Bob.

You know the real reason the Trade Fed and Bob became rich? Because the majority of us didn't want to have to deal with the EC dregs for hours on end just to unload random items we had to turn into plat.

Probably the most nauseating part of the situation is the idiot was going to sit in the EC tunnel for hours on end anyways, and simply holding one item while Warm ran to the bank for the other forgotten item was somehow going to be some wild inconvenience.

I guess i could be mean and point out "TMO being griefed by Droga farmer", but pretty sure iirc Warm was in DA during the launch of Kunark, so it wouldn't be factually correct anyways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Most of the people with bad experiences with me hang out in R&F, shocking, looks like I'm doing something right.
Old 09-20-2011, 10:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yea Skizzar or something.

very cool to have my own thread, with some R&F celebs posting in it. If Hasbinbad, and Tralina could chime it that would be great
Posting in this thread
Old 09-20-2011, 11:16 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If this thread proves one thing, it's why you are less likely to find people like Warm in EC, and more people like the OP:

There is so many greedy, unreasonable, angry people in EC these days it makes me miss the days of Bob.

You know the real reason the Trade Fed and Bob became rich? Because the majority of us didn't want to have to deal with the EC dregs for hours on end just to unload random items we had to turn into plat.

Probably the most nauseating part of the situation is the idiot was going to sit in the EC tunnel for hours on end anyways, and simply holding one item while Warm ran to the bank for the other forgotten item was somehow going to be some wild inconvenience.

I guess i could be mean and point out "TMO being griefed by Droga farmer", but pretty sure iirc Warm was in DA during the launch of Kunark, so it wouldn't be factually correct anyways.
That was MY camp! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Haters hated, though. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-20-2011, 11:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5150 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Majority meaning, you had all your guildies come to your rescue and do a poor job of backing you up? Your lazy, fat, ugly and make retarded demands?
lol look at this fucking idiot still going on.

I would have backed up anyone on the other end of your stupidity. Get a clue retard.

Your SS was shit. You both could have handled the situation better.

You felt the need to say he would scam you for 3k when you were equally capable to scam him for 8.5k. EVEN though you say "omg i didn't think it was possible" only because you see just how stupid you are now.

In the immortal words of a fuckstick I once read.

"Your lazy, fat, ugly and make retarded demands"
Old 09-20-2011, 12:32 PM
Sarnak

Warm is awesome. Fuck you.
Old 09-20-2011, 01:50 PM
Sarnak

TMO is the #1 guild of noob raiders..it's called quality not quantity, this is where they fail hard... Anyone can take down a lv60-70 god/dragon with 90 lv60 Players.. Doing that with less then half the players = a true elite guild..

Continue zergging TMO while everyone laughs at how bad you all really are.
Old 09-20-2011, 01:59 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TMO is the #1 guild of noob raiders..it's called quality not quantity, this is where they fail hard... Anyone can take down a lv60-70 god/dragon with 90 lv60 Players.. Doing that with less then half the players = a true elite guild..

I blame zerg numbers on our stupid non-classic variance. If the GM/devs decide that to be a competitive guild we all need to have trackers and batphone or poopsock for 3 days then numbers are king. You never know how many people are going to be available at any given time so the more you have the better the chances of taking down a target.

Gotta do what you gotta do to be competitive here.

Asher
Old 09-20-2011, 02:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yea Skizzar or something.

very cool to have my own thread, with some R&F celebs posting in it. If Hasbinbad, and Tralina could chime it that would be great
I hear I'm a celeb of sorts so I'm hurt you didn't mention me. But I'm posting here anyway.

and yeah isn't your own thread cool? I go around trying really hard every day to get my own hate thread. Too bad I'm such a good person I rarely ever geto ne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-20-2011, 06:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

U guys so mad.
Closed Thread