Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2015, 01:44 PM
Banned

an entire guild just transferred over no problem
Old 06-22-2015, 02:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalflingWarrior [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well he was solo.

Last time I played we were Xping in COM when a group of 4 epic rogues popped up and killed all our casters and told em to LNS.

They continued to return every every 60 minutes forcing a new LNS.
Hey at least your group tried to stick it out, literally every group I have been in on red where PvP happened immediately fell apart.
Old 06-22-2015, 02:49 PM
Fire Giant

I assume most people on p99 are 30+... How on earth are you able to be an adult and not only play EQ (king of MMO time vampires) but also work around the slack-jawed yokels who log on just to screw with you? I already don't have much time, why would I waste it doing CR?

I play Red off and on, but EQ's 1) corpsing system 2) binding system 3) tiny-ass zones make PvP miserable.

And why would you play god-awful EQ PvP when there are 2-3 Vanilla WoW servers out there? Literally better in every PvP-way.

(bump, if this is your kinda thing)
Old 06-22-2015, 03:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalflingWarrior [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well he was solo.

Last time I played we were Xping in COM when a group of 4 epic rogues popped up and killed all our casters and told em to LNS.

They continued to return every every 60 minutes forcing a new LNS.
name and shame plz

also its com, what else do you expect besides twinks and levitating casters.
Old 06-22-2015, 03:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawdad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I assume most people on p99 are 30+... How on earth are you able to be an adult and not only play EQ (king of MMO time vampires) but also work around the slack-jawed yokels who log on just to screw with you? I already don't have much time, why would I waste it doing CR?

I play Red off and on, but EQ's 1) corpsing system 2) binding system 3) tiny-ass zones make PvP miserable.

And why would you play god-awful EQ PvP when there are 2-3 Vanilla WoW servers out there? Literally better in every PvP-way.

The smaller player base and increased xp rate actually mean that normal humans can actually play red and accomplish stuff in a shorter time period. Want to camp something? It's probably open. Want to log in for a couple hours after work and get a lvl or two? You can actually do that on red.

Since I came back to p99 I have been playing red and I am actually accomplishing more playing significantly less than I was on blue.
Old 06-23-2015, 01:00 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawdad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Its the exp bonus for me. If I can jump on for an couple hours and get a level with a group after work then I feel like I did something. On blue, I would have to probably solo for awhile to maybe get a yellow bubble, if I didnt die. For some reason I like to play classes that dont make for good groups on Blue, but on Red everyone will group with anyone.
Old 06-23-2015, 06:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionsfan616 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
on Red everyone will group with anyone.
Definitely a more accepting server, free from the shackles of class discrimination, server hate speech and segregationists like some of the trolls you see in this thread.

If you've seen messages saying "try it" but haven't tried it yet, then try it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

At the very least if you hate it you can give an informed opinion rather than generalizing about the server being full of deleveled VP fungi epic players like someone tried to say further back.
Last edited by Swish; 06-23-2015 at 06:11 AM.. Reason: more typos
Old 06-23-2015, 06:26 AM
Sarnak

R99 short story: needed res in OT. asked in ooc. get tell asking how much im paying. say 50pp. get told im a broke scrub and thats a shit price. guy came and ressed me anyway.

lesson of the day - don't let meaningless words ruin your actual experience. white kids call themselves *****z all the time; im sure they dont really mean it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-23-2015, 06:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unleashedd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
R99 short story: needed res in OT. asked in ooc. get tell asking how much im paying. say 50pp. get told im a broke scrub and thats a shit price. guy came and ressed me anyway.
lol'd
Old 06-23-2015, 09:41 PM
Decaying Skeleton

i wouldnt roll on red, i tried to play there and ppl were trying to kill me while i was xping
Closed Thread