Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2011, 06:56 PM
Sarnak

Great job!

Should ban all aoe kiting bards imho though.
Old 10-27-2011, 07:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Personally I think everyone with 420 in their name should be banned preemptively for being a retard lol

I wonder how many of the 500 or so banned in the two waves have 420 in their names.
who cares.
Old 10-27-2011, 07:30 PM
Sarnak

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albel420 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it was south karanas if im not mistaken the one with split paw in it, he might have been pulling fat trains, but he's level 20.....and my druid is 30....we werent grouped, i hadnt casted ds on him since he was like level 17. he was swarm kiting... stuff higher than him 1 hit and he would have been a gonner... i dont think my 11 damage DS would hurt them that much :P i did sow him from time to time , when he'd come in here and wake me up haha. but he said his buffs from me were gone he thought... he said he didnt think to check when he was running from a horde of mobs...Again if i was boxing to benefit both toons.. i would have grouped with the bard... to leech exp... it just doesnt make sense to box a druid that does nothing to benefit you....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jh.jpg (19.7 KB, 17 views)
Old 10-27-2011, 09:07 PM
Planar Protector

Wtf? 11 pages and we haven't had any kids or pets blamed yet?

This ban sucks. Bring me a better one plz. Maybe one where a corpse is lost in lava and they are banned for exploiting lava pathing?
Old 10-28-2011, 06:04 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A. This isn't the Petition Forum.
B. You are guilty.
C. Good luck getting unbanned now with your public temper tantrum.
D. You are guilty.
Rogean would ban you for a Klodike bar , true story P
Old 10-28-2011, 07:35 AM
Kobold

Everyone is praising the petition forum...
People must realize that these are often ignored.

An example from my side...I traded some items over to my brothers lowbie alt, during the trade he crashed and a valuable item (in our opinion) vanished.

His post in the petition forum yielded one reply but it was never resolved. Making it public could sometimes help in getting noticed, otherwise it can easily be ignored and forgotten.

Anyway, just my 2 cp
Old 10-28-2011, 07:56 AM
VIP / Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Amelinda Send a message via Yahoo to Amelinda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smyd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everyone is praising the petition forum...
People must realize that these are often ignored.

An example from my side...I traded some items over to my brothers lowbie alt, during the trade he crashed and a valuable item (in our opinion) vanished.

His post in the petition forum yielded one reply but it was never resolved. Making it public could sometimes help in getting noticed, otherwise it can easily be ignored and forgotten.

Anyway, just my 2 cp
did you keep the post bumped?? I am not super woman......Rogean and Nilbog...while super awesome programmers and developers...sadly also lack super powers...........

I wonder why you should bump your post....

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-28-2011, 08:00 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelinda [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
did you keep the post bumped?? I am not super woman......Rogean and Nilbog...while super awesome programmers and developers...sadly also lack super powers...........

I wonder why you should bump your post....

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi... I didn't mean to offend, I realize it's a busy place, but I also wanted to point out that it's easy for things to be forgotten there [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

He did bump the post, twice i think... over a week. After that he started to feel guilty because he felt like he was pressuring the situation... so the rest is him, but i can pass the message on.

Thanks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-28-2011, 08:35 AM
VIP / Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Amelinda Send a message via Yahoo to Amelinda

not offended. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] just wanted to explain since i'm fairly sure you can't view the # of posts.
Old 10-28-2011, 08:40 AM
Kobold

Well thanks for the feedback, I really appreciate it... gonna pass this onto my bro and motivate him to be more religious with the bumping of petitions [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Done at work, so enjoy the weekend... byesiess
Closed Thread