Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2014, 04:19 PM
Banned

orlando is like a tourist version of ATL, fuck that place.
Old 07-05-2014, 04:38 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitVelvetSmooth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Even Bugs is with me! Remain where you are! Die with the rest of your kind!
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i love that u can see tiny Bugs celebrating in Georgia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit

Old 07-05-2014, 04:40 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i love that u can see tiny Bugs celebrating in Georgia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We love it in Georgia, why wouldn't he be? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-05-2014, 05:42 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisset [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We love it in Georgia, why wouldn't he be? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ill give you this Georgia, the ATL airport was A+

like i said, its been over a decade since ive been down that way, but can u still smoke cigs in those rooms at the ATL airport? i use to LOVE getting waffle fries from chikfila and smoking in that cancer room. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:

Old 07-05-2014, 06:21 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Spizzle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mosquitos are scumbag fucks just like you jerk boy
true story: in a dark foresty area ~20 minutes outside of chicago, a mosquito tried to assassinate me on like june 7th or 8th. i found a hidden trail in the woods and naturally decided it was a good place to get my nature on. so then as im walking and nature'ing i felt the wouldbe assassin's strike to the back of my neck. my GF at the time avenged me by instantly slaying the mosquito on the back of said neck. but alas, the mosquito had already struck. as the bite swelled up to the size of a quarter i was convinced that i had contracted west nile, or aids. only time will tell i suppose.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 07-05-2014, 06:31 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggHurb [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
def aids

jk

but srs
so... Robitussin?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 07-05-2014, 06:54 PM
Banned

great 2 retards

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-05-2014, 09:16 PM
Planar Protector

Wtf with this thread. I visited Palm Beach County last month and fucking loved it. I was mostly in Boynton Beach and Delray and it couldn't have been better. People are nice, laid back, slow-paced like nothing is an emergency, weather rocks (if you like heat like I do. Fuck winter), ocean water is like a tropical paradise compared to the NJ cold grey-green pollution soup we call the ocean.

What's not to love? I want to move there.
Old 07-05-2014, 09:23 PM
Banned

guess i should have renamed this thread, I hate north florida, but it was made months ago and sirken bumped it lol, i love south florida. its different realm down there and weather change
Old 07-05-2014, 10:12 PM
Sarnak

So when you say "north Florida," are you including the strip of land that ranges from Panama City -> Fort Walton Beach -> Pensacola area? ...because that whole area kicks so much fucking ass (at least being stationed in the vicinity does (Hurlburt Field/Eglin, etc)).