Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2017, 12:01 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea quite insulting, Chest never been relevant [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Chest is the hero P99 needs in trying times like these.
Old 01-31-2017, 02:40 AM
Fire Giant

why are phinny guilds fighting in p99 rnf lol
Old 01-31-2017, 03:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We don't sit at entrance. Raid moves through the zone. Some trash is cleared some is skipped. Knowing when its better to clear and when its better to skip is part of being a good raid leader. Being able to execute kites and pulls and dealing with traps.etc is part of being an organized raid force of quality players.
aka part of knowing all the trash we can skip with z-axis warp pulls and grey area exploits makes us better than the guilds who do it the normal way [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-31-2017, 05:12 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As much as open world doesn't really mean shit minus the fact your willing to go to further lengths than the other person, it would be the only measurement of being the best. Everquest is always a time sink game and since it is EVERquest, it goes on forever. He who spends the most time in the game becomes the best because it is a time sink game.

Now what this translates to is:
Those who devote their lives to the game and spend the most time poopsocking will always be known as the best and declare themselves winners.

The real dilemma is: If your winning in Everquest, you're losing in real life.
What if you're winning in forum quest? Does that make you a sane individual with a healthy, well-balanced life?

Magelo
Quote:
Originally Posted by rollin5k View Post
Here is the secret to success in EverQuest
Lower your expectations and increase your play time
Old 01-31-2017, 05:37 AM
Sarnak

BDA has left over a year ago, yet they still swarm P99 forums.

Phinigel is the rebound, P99 is the eternal love.

face it lulz
Old 01-31-2017, 06:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achromatic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What if you're winning in forum quest? Does that make you a sane individual with a healthy, well-balanced life?
Yes
Old 01-31-2017, 09:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prismaticshop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
BDA has left over a year ago, yet they still swarm P99 forums.

Phinigel is the rebound, P99 is the eternal love.

face it lulz
Troof
Old 01-31-2017, 10:45 AM
Sarnak

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol you guys are retarded. Trolling RNF means absolutely nothing I promise. If I wanted to play P99 there's literally NOTHING stopping me. My accounts are still sitting there fully geared and ready to go. I won't be 1% worse off than the day I left cause P99 is staying in shitty ole Velious forever. I've had at least 6-8 people PM me or send me tells in game on Phinny from P99 that decided to give it a shot AFTER the mass BDA migration. One of them straight up told me they initially hated all the Phinny talk on the forums and thought mods should've banned us for even talking about it. After a while (And lots of dumb P99 raid drama) he came around to the idea of giving it a shot and hasn't looked back.

I'm here doin the Lord's work
I am so enamored with all you have to say. Please continue.. for the next year.
Old 01-31-2017, 11:28 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zemus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am so enamored with all you have to say. Please continue.. for the next year.
yikes, smh at these entitled neckbeards
Old 01-31-2017, 11:48 AM
Kobold

Quote:
I completely disagree and I guess that's why we don't see eye to eye on who's #1. AoS is currently (to my knowledge) the ONLY guild on Phinny that gives 2 shits about open world targets in 99.9% of cases. OGC has a geared as fuck raid force going into PoP and we've hit like 1? maybe 2? open world targets period since I joined and its just cause they happened to be up when we were about to instance it and decided to double dip. Not cause we actively sought it out and poopsocked for it. Instances are all you need to get most of your guild completely decked out in current expac gear before the next one drops. Especially if you're 2-3 splitting shit.

AoS is the only guild that does open world. If you want to define the best guild by who gets the most open world they win by default I guess? I personally define best by who beats the final boss of the most recent expac first and that's how its calculated on Phinnykills as well. OGC beat AHR before AoS. We can argue about the questionable methods they used to win the race but the scoreboard stays the same. AoS and OGC both downed AHR on 10/2/16. I forgot about Darkwind in my previous post. I don't really know much about them all I've heard is people shit talking them and I think they're a euro guild? But them and EoE were tied for second kill day on 10/11/16. After that its Entendre, Resolute, Rosengard and IVAS on 10/16/16. My list wasn't super far off I just forgot about Darkwind and Entendre. Plus I'm a little biased towards Resolute and IVAS cause I know some really good players in both those guilds.

This guy is full of shit. He is obviously a new member of Phinny. Ive been there since the start and his facts are just fucking retarded. When I say "new" he likely joined at the end/middle of SoV. But whatever. Lets set some things straight.

1st - He says AoS did "shaddy tactics" for AHR. AoS cleared VT to AHR while OGC used known bugs to pull bosses and skip 90% of trash (and they still managed to BARELY beat AoS to AHR by like a few min)

2nd - I know for a fact his guild OGC zoned into an OW AoS emp kill and got half their rifts. This is after AoS owned OGC on that emp kill and they were super salty and plotted the shard theft.

3rd - OGC and AoS both used training and other super shady tactics getting their VT shards when luclin first came out. They both trained and KS'ed legitimate camps. They are both scum bag trainers and hated by 99% of the server.

4th - "OGC doesnt pull VT bosses to zone in" holy fuck this is a pack of lies. Ive seen it so often its funny. This guy is a scum bag trust me

5th - His superior guild raid force of OGC for POP by only doing instances and split VT. Joke. ANYONE clearing VT in phinny has 100+ people in full VT gear. His claim his guilds toons are better geared than the rest of the server is just false. Being fully VT geared on phinny is like saying "Hey I got this anus where I shit out of. Bet none of the rest of the world has one!"
Closed Thread