Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs > Velious Beta > General Beta Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2014, 11:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylexis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If those recipes aren't there, then is there any use for the weary wrass fish that i missed or is it not supposed to be in game yet?
The Weary Wrass fish was added to the magelo db in August of 2001, so it exists in Velious, however it cannot be prepared or baked because the Filleting Knife combine and the Cream combine do not work until Luclin.
Old 05-06-2014, 11:59 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just copied my character over to beta and buffed up thanks to the new 60 buff. I'll work on the Mining Picks quest from Great Divide, no ETA as of yet but saw that quest was open so thought I would start there. Afterwards I will work on armor quests.
I have been working on this when I can, have two of the drops for this quest sofar.
Old 05-07-2014, 12:35 AM
Orc

Just got really lucky on two drops, but the quest did not work. Not sure if it's due to faction or what. Will try and get 4 more drops, and bump my faction up. The other reason may be because I am doing the hand-in on a monk.

You say, 'Hail, Relik'
Relik says, 'Huh? What are ya needin'? Speak up! I ain't got all day. Are you here to help out or just eat up valuable time chatting?'
You say, 'I am here to help'
Relik says, 'Ah, good. That's what I wanted to hear. We be needin' help with supplies. I been needin' pickheads for a while now but the minin' guild hasn't had the stock ta send 'em. We're gonna need ta improvise. I've seen the gashes left in rock after a shardwurm crawled over it and I think that be the thing we need. If ya can bring me four shardwurm claws, maybe I can rig 'em up into enough picks to keep us runnin' on time with our crystal mining.'

Relik looks your way apprehensively -- You would probably win this fight..it's not certain though.
Old 05-07-2014, 09:39 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buellen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Was reading today and i dont think the Dual edge blade mold is used for anything but the forged sword.

i dont believe it need to be bugged.
Sorry did I read that wrong then? did the 2 hand sword combine work successfully?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bundie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just got really lucky on two drops, but the quest did not work. Not sure if it's due to faction or what. Will try and get 4 more drops, and bump my faction up. The other reason may be because I am doing the hand-in on a monk.

You say, 'Hail, Relik'
Relik says, 'Huh? What are ya needin'? Speak up! I ain't got all day. Are you here to help out or just eat up valuable time chatting?'
You say, 'I am here to help'
Relik says, 'Ah, good. That's what I wanted to hear. We be needin' help with supplies. I been needin' pickheads for a while now but the minin' guild hasn't had the stock ta send 'em. We're gonna need ta improvise. I've seen the gashes left in rock after a shardwurm crawled over it and I think that be the thing we need. If ya can bring me four shardwurm claws, maybe I can rig 'em up into enough picks to keep us runnin' on time with our crystal mining.'

Relik looks your way apprehensively -- You would probably win this fight..it's not certain though.
Thanks Relik! I was under the impression that Apprehensive should be high enough for that kind of a quest, but let me know what else you discover as you raise your faction.
<Divinity>
Old 05-07-2014, 09:40 AM
Sarnak

Also, anyone interested in getting a group together and romping through some part of Velious this weekend?
<Divinity>
Old 05-07-2014, 04:58 PM
Planar Protector

I now have four Shard Wurm Fangs for Slaggak's bounty, but I don't want to turn them in as he is apparently on Kromrif faction. So I just killed his PH and headed out.

I only mention this because it took me about 60 kills to get them, so prospective testers should probably pick a different quest.

If Nilbog can add Kromrif to the list of factions I shall, as the Great Brell Serilis gives me strength, journey forth again to Kael to complete this quest.
in words of anal fingers, just a filthy spaniard
Old 05-07-2014, 05:02 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splorf22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I now have four Shard Wurm Fangs for Slaggak's bounty, but I don't want to turn them in as he is apparently on Kromrif faction. So I just killed his PH and headed out.

I only mention this because it took me about 60 kills to get them, so prospective testers should probably pick a different quest.

If Nilbog can add Kromrif to the list of factions I shall, as the Great Brell Serilis gives me strength, journey forth again to Kael to complete this quest.
I am hoping for Kromrif, Dain, Tormax and Yelinak faction mods actually, but that's because I want to slaughter in Icewell keep one night, and then work on my coldain ring quest the next.
<Divinity>
Old 05-07-2014, 06:37 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylexis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks Relik! I was under the impression that Apprehensive should be high enough for that kind of a quest, but let me know what else you discover as you raise your faction.
Nilbog has fixed the quest pending update, so I will try and get some more items gathered up to check it once updated.
Old 05-12-2014, 07:46 PM
Fire Giant

Hey sylexis

The Velium two handed sword IS working This recipe uses the heavy blade mold.

the Forged Bastard sword using dual edge mold is not used for any velious smithing.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Nilbog:

" I'll keep making classic changes when I can, regardless if people threaten to quit. I'm here to recreate classic eq; not to make people happy."
Last edited by Buellen; 05-12-2014 at 08:02 PM..
Old 05-14-2014, 02:45 AM
Fire Giant

Default Confirmed Arctic wyvern gorget

Hello

Confirmed arctic wyvern gorget:

1 gorget pattern +2 velium stud + 1 arctic wyvern hide + cod oil=

Arctic wyvern gorget

Magic Item
Slot : Neck

AC 7
STA 8 Wis 5
sv cold 4
wt 0.5 size: small
Class: SHM
race: all

-------------------------------------------------------------
Nilbog:

" I'll keep making classic changes when I can, regardless if people threaten to quit. I'm here to recreate classic eq; not to make people happy."
Last edited by Buellen; 05-14-2014 at 02:48 AM..
Closed Thread