Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2013, 01:51 PM
Planar Protector

It's not a problem, it's just unfortunate the time zones so diff.
Old 05-10-2013, 01:52 PM
Banned

I just think EQ PvP is the most important thing ever.

I'm chock full of stupidity until changes are made.
Old 05-10-2013, 01:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gloinz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wrong on all accounts lol
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
We want PVP and competition, unfortunately the competition wants to fight @ 3am EST.
You coulda fought 2 hours earlier than that, instead you sent in a cleric for over 2 hours da'ing and running to the zone line. So the fact that the fight didn't happen until 3am was entirely your guys' fault, still using it as an excuse a few weeks later is kind of sad.

Just like we coulda fought at VS on respawn much sooner, but you guys kept sending in korbel with da up for an hour because you would rather fight us engaged on npcs. Kind of like when you guys had your alt cleric train juggs/shrooms on us at the castle in Seb while you zoned in, you guys refuse to fight without some sort of pre-set advantage.

I've never seen Nihilum try for any straight up fight against the Azrael/Force/Dentist A-team. You can boast about all the times you stomped those guys without any of the guild leaders/officers, but unfortunately it doesn't mean anything.

Luckily for Nihilum Nizzar is in a wheelchair and has nothing better to do than be on call to play this game 24/7.
Old 05-10-2013, 01:57 PM
Planar Protector

tl;dr
Old 05-10-2013, 02:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by KabanazyTZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've never seen Nihilum try for any straight up fight against the Azrael/Force/Dentist A-team. You can boast about all the times you stomped those guys without any of the guild leaders/officers, but unfortunately it doesn't mean anything.
Feerrott 31 Nihilum vs 36 Azrael/Force at the fear portal. Azrael/Force had the defensive advantage.

Winner Nihilum.

Now tell me how this was not a straight up fight?
Old 05-10-2013, 02:05 PM
Banned

Wasn't there for this fight can't comment on it, however judging by the screenshots and names I've heard recently?

Serious lack of levels among half of the azrael there. (AKA not the a-team)

Notice how I said the Azrael/Force/Dentist ***A*** team
Old 05-10-2013, 02:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We want PVP and competition, unfortunately the competition wants to fight @ 3am EST.
The moment there was competition Nihilum mass recruited by throwing the 10 months worth of guild bank at the entire server until all the competition was recruited.

Not really sure what server your referring to.
Old 05-10-2013, 02:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The more I think about this, the harder I get. Custom messages based on what class killed the victim? Maybe text based on how fast someone died? ("After a long and tiresome battle, X has finally been slain by Y in zone Z" vs "X just got obliterated by Y in Z!" Many be messages incorporating how many players did damage to the victim? "X just got ganked by <guild name, if all ppl in the same guild> in Z"

I remember on another box the messages were different but random, it would really be cool if there were custom messages. Then again, I know this is probably just a fantasy but.. Nilbog you have set my mind free, I can dream again...
I think thats a great idea, if devs are interested by something like this, we could have a brainstorm thread where we suggest sentences for a kill specific to how that player was killed.

I still think location should not be given away. The decision to tell the location of the death should be up to the player who makes the kill. It keeps it classic-ish and still contents people who wanted YT for so long.
Last edited by Tradesonred; 05-10-2013 at 02:27 PM..
Old 05-10-2013, 02:22 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Sektor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The moment there was competition Nihilum mass recruited by throwing the 10 months worth of guild bank at the entire server until all the competition was recruited.

Not really sure what server your referring to.
This is the perfect example of what went down. Hopefully the people that didn't join will regroup and prepare to start building back up. Force is currently recruiting more pals from our other game and power building them to 52.
Old 05-10-2013, 02:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sektor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is the perfect example of what went down. Hopefully the people that didn't join will regroup and prepare to start building back up. Force is currently recruiting more pals from our other game and power building them to 52.

Nihilum recruited more because we were running with 24-27 people most days. When Azrael/Force started coming at us with 46-50 people we felt the need to recruit more.

Now nihilum runs with 32-35. Azrael/Force lost some people so the can field 38-44 now. They feel like the 7-10 person advantage is not enough so they avoid pvp.
Closed Thread