Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2010, 04:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Get your excuses that trains are classic out of here because you, me, and every other person on this forum knows it's not true
Based entirely on your own experience, our experience and opinion is wrong. Ok. I never saw those intentional trains. Never.

Quote:
I do however believe that getting trained in the zone you sell in is unnecessary and people that do it have some form of mental retardation and are on the same level as a normal person winning the special olympics and being proud of it.
Oh come on let's not bring the special olympics into this :P

On a side note, in live, I once saw someone train virtually every Mob in South Ro to the Innothule Zone line. That was friggin hilarious.
Old 07-28-2010, 04:56 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messianic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Based entirely on your own experience, our experience and opinion is wrong. Ok. I never saw those intentional trains. Never.

Oh come on let's not bring the special olympics into this :P

On a side note, in live, I once saw someone train virtually every Mob in South Ro to the Innothule Zone line. That was friggin hilarious.
Well I don't mean that everyones opinion is wrong but I just find it very hard to believe that this actually happened (often) when I played EQ for 5 years and never saw it happen like hardly ever. I have seen my share of intentional trains but usually no one was killed (on purpose). It was normally like you said, someone would gather up an entire zone just for fun and train to a zoneline (which was pretty hilarious to watch people try to do this). Normally that didn't cause a ton of death though to random bystanders [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. And it was also rarely done because of someone that had a sandy va....
Old 07-28-2010, 05:23 PM
Planar Protector

Fair enough [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-28-2010, 06:02 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tashi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Resolved
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-28-2010, 09:34 PM
Sarnak

smart cookies would go sit by freeport zoneline.
Old 07-28-2010, 10:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicemace [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
smart cookies would go sit by freeport zoneline.
Exactly or the desert zoneline. You dont need to sit right in the tunnel and keep getting killed. Maybe the OP should do more think-think and less QQ.
Old 07-28-2010, 11:14 PM
Sarnak

its just to bad that everyone kos has to sit alone at a zoneline because of "classic experience" that doesn't actually affect anyone at all thats claiming the server needs to stay classic and annoying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeolwind View Post
It actually takes more time for you to create an account, and all the posts than it does to ban you.
Old 07-28-2010, 11:14 PM
Sarnak

Maybe if the mobs didn't run so freaking fast folks could get away from it...
Old 07-28-2010, 11:27 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by RKromwell [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe if the mobs didn't run so freaking fast folks could get away from it...
strafe running i can stay out of rinnas melee range, but when i need to make an alignment adjustment shell smack me and after a few of those its to late.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeolwind View Post
It actually takes more time for you to create an account, and all the posts than it does to ban you.
Old 07-29-2010, 01:53 AM
Skeleton

Uhhhh, maybe before you guys try to argue with Emoqq, you should read his entire post. He makes a very clear and valid point on needing non-classic solutions for a non-classic, serious problem. Plus, it isn't just level 5's. It is people of all levels who happen to be doing things like ooooh, maybe trying to BUY or SELL something, like tends to happen in EC. I saw it all go down for several hours today and I saw plenty of Mains die because of it.

This kind of intentional training is in no way classic. On the rare event that it happened on Inny server, the person was banned. After the banning, it was a very expensive ordeal for them to come back to do it again. This is so very different and probably has no traditional solution.
Last edited by melfina89; 07-29-2010 at 02:03 AM..
Closed Thread