Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2015, 03:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not anyone.... you wound't have made the cut. =)
You send me a tell atleast once evey three days asking when/if i will join again
Old 07-27-2015, 03:19 PM
Planar Protector

Alarti, you made the cut - what does that tell you?
Old 07-27-2015, 03:24 PM
Kobold

I'd try to play with as many members of TMO and Empire as you can before making a decision. Meet them, talk to them, hang out with them, play with them. Find out what kind of people they are and then make your decision about who to apply to.
Old 07-27-2015, 03:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Alarti, you made the cut - what does that tell you?
That after about 15 years in TMO I'm still a valued member? That was sweet of you jerebear.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 07-27-2015, 03:26 PM
Planar Protector

It should tell you that just about anyone can just barely hold it together enough to not get booted.
Old 07-27-2015, 03:33 PM
Fire Giant

We're keeping a close eye on that Alarti fella.
Old 07-27-2015, 03:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seltius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Personally will miss Kerwin he was a great guy and a good druid. Not sure who Perseus was though off hand.

Fandango/Houndstooth you were never TMO. By the time you joined The Mystical Order was just a name that was basically reclaimed/reused after Zeelot/Toleez disbanded the guild. They tried to salvage and reform the guild and players. I personally have no issues with you other than the constant drama in /ooc and the forums. We have spoken a few times on Red and it has been civil. Its time to face reality you wouldn't have survived TMO pre 2014.

If you are currently wearing the TMO tag on Red its only through stealth, trickery, or deceit.

Now that said I cannot attest to the raiding or other activities of anyone who was removed. I can say that some of the people that no longer wear a TMO tag as members or apps were pretty cool people and are and will be missed. That includes members that are in Empire here that were TMO on blue. I still consider them friends and cool people no matter the tag. I also talk with a few Empire on red on a regular basis and enjoy those chats and the banter. Too easy to take a game like this seriously.

TL;DR Much Drama to be experienced on the server but there are great people in both guilds meet them pick the one you want to join and don't regret it. If you find yourself regretting it then maybe you made the wrong choice. You could also join Thunderdome they have some really cool people and seem to lean towards neutrality. Use the time in there to get to know more higher level players and form an opinion from that. You don't have to immediately jump into either guild.
So if you want to join a guild full of clueless tards that can't get a joke and write huge forum rants like this guy <TMO> is for you.
Old 07-27-2015, 04:13 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

yikes, I've only missed two TMO raids and I've never heard of that Perseus guy. Enjoy having him in Empire I guess? Cream of the crop.
Old 07-27-2015, 05:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It should tell you that just about anyone can just barely hold it together enough to not get booted.
Just tells me how stupid you are. I'm as asset, not a burden. RnF getting to your brain lately bud?
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 07-27-2015, 05:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm as asset, not a burden.
lol!

what a sad, sad state of affairs
Closed Thread