Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2015, 03:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
brought gun 2 park
blew his brains out
not a psychopath
got it
shits up elfsim RIP thread in players guild thread after player passes for no reason other than starving for attention because he's never received affection in real life.
Not a demented pathetic sociopath?
Got it.

Never said Dayse didn't have mental issues going on... actually the opposite of what I said. Every other fact in your pathetic misrepresentation of what occurred is what was refuted before you got dismantled.

If you ask me, I'd wager half of the scumlords posting the negative attention starved posts about Dayse's suicide are raging out of envy. You guys sound like you probably contemplate it a LOT. I hope you get the help Dayse was unable to before it is too late Heartbrand. I know you feel like a worthless pathetic loser, because, well... you are... but it's never too late to become a valuable human being.
Old 02-16-2015, 03:09 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftoverture [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-16-2015, 03:12 PM
Fire Giant

[IMG][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][/IMG]
Last edited by Bodybagger; 02-16-2015 at 03:17 PM..
Old 02-16-2015, 05:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodybagger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
shits up elfsim RIP thread in players guild thread after player passes for no reason other than starving for attention because he's never received affection in real life.
Got it.

Never said Dayse didn't have mental issues going on... actually the opposite of what I said. Every other fact in your pathetic misrepresentation of what occurred is what was refuted before you got dismantled.

If you ask me, I'd wager half of the scumlords posting the negative attention starved posts about Dayse's suicide are raging out of envy. You guys sound like you probably contemplate it a LOT. I hope you get the help Dayse was unable to before it is too late Heartbrand. I know you feel like a worthless pathetic loser, because, well... you are... but it's never too late to become a valuable human being.
Stop trolling this guild recruitment thread please.
Old 02-17-2015, 01:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodybagger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Got it.
lol @ this guy acting like posting in an everquest forum is worse then taking a rifle to a park, causing a scene and killing yourself in front of everyone
Last edited by harnold; 02-17-2015 at 01:26 PM..
Old 02-20-2015, 01:05 PM
Fire Giant

I didn't know Dayse, but he was a human being. Some of you seem to be barely making the cut.

Six months ago my baby brother killed himself, I retreated to EverQuest after having left it behind because my life was going too goog. I'm here, and I really don't see any of you as being shining pillars of sanity or humanity. In closing:

TOMBA NYINYI WOTE.
Old 02-20-2015, 01:06 PM
Fire Giant

No joke, some of y'all are really bad human beings. EverQuest aside.
Old 02-21-2015, 03:49 PM
Fire Giant

Ok i'm gonna have a moment here, and if i eat another forum ban because i'm saying this then so be it.

I literally just got off a forum ban for "Trolling a recruitment thread"
I ate my ban, i didn't make another account like everyone else. I just waited it out like i should.

I have to ask the staff, why is it that all these people that are BLATANTLY TROLLING THIS THREAD are not banned? can we have some god damn consistency on the rules?
If i'm gonna eat a ban for this, it only proves me point about inconsistent rule enforcement.

The worst part of this is, the trolls are about someone who is actually dead. In real life pals. RIP Dayse, we are still fighting the good fight in your honor friend.
Old 02-22-2015, 01:02 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akalakamelee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok i'm gonna have a moment here, and if i eat another forum ban because i'm saying this then so be it.

I ate my ban, i didn't make another account like everyone else. I just waited it out like i should.

I have to ask the staff, why is it that all these people that are BLATANTLY TROLLING THIS THREAD are not banned? can we have some god damn consistency on the rules?
If i'm gonna eat a ban for this, it only proves me point about inconsistent rule enforcement.

The worst part of this is, the trolls are about someone who is actually dead. In real life pals. RIP Dayse, we are still fighting the good fight in your honor friend.
If there is one thing all guilds and users can and will agree with is that the staff is grossly inconsistent.
Old 02-22-2015, 01:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akalakamelee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

If you were a faggot in life then dieing doesnt make you any less of a faggot
Closed Thread