Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2019, 01:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grakken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't get how it is a zone disruption. For 2 hours it was just me and him. If I had logged off he'd be in the same scenario.

I honestly don't think he has broken P99 Rules. I just find it offensive I'm obligated to farm a manastone for a stranger. I'm happy to wait in line, he just isn't able to move the line forward. He couldn't solo it or get a group to come kill it for him in that time. There should be some time limit to engage appropriate to the encounter.
Lol
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modwolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You made this thread calling him out. You are an asshole.
Yeah, because I think it is BS what he is doing. IMO I think he is being the Ahole for holding the camp hostage. He could have engaged the mob at anytime. I didn't thwart him. He just wouldn't fight.
Kobold

CD always trolls.
Old 11-14-2019, 01:08 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by unleashedd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if i show up to heal as a cleric, am last on list, and then am basically abandoned (for whatever reason), i am shit out of luck although am on top of list now???
Yes, according to the assholes that play this game, you shouldn't get to have a MS.
Old 11-14-2019, 01:09 PM
Aviak

Nicky Flippers: Let's just say that if a tree falls in the forest you'll get three stories: yours, mine and the tree's.
Old 11-14-2019, 01:09 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grakken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, because I think it is BS what he is doing. IMO I think he is being the Ahole for holding the camp hostage. He could have engaged the mob at anytime. I didn't thwart him. He just wouldn't fight.
cool opinion, no one cares
Old 11-14-2019, 01:12 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by korzax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, according to the assholes that play this game, you shouldn't get to have a MS.
Or use the right class for this camp maybe ? Like let's see.. this game entire mechanic about class and challenge ?
Kobold

You can't hold it hostage. You kill EE, stone drops. #1 loots it or not, he is still removed from the list. Wasting your own time.
Aviak

Quote:
I don't understand. When did the absence of charity become rude or selfish? If I hold the door open for someone, I'm nice. If I don't, I'm an ahole?

This is 10 hours of charity to a complete stranger. I don't understand why it is being compelled.

I did not bully him out of anything. Had I just logged off, he'd be in the same scenario. Three hours of a PH up and no one killing it.
You realized I never once asked you to help kill it, right? For example. Did I create this thread? No. I didn't. Who created this thread then? You did. Did I make three /petitions? No. I didn't. Again. That was you guys (Unless Masterize was lying).

And you are right you didn't bully me out of anything. You tried though. Joining the group and then dropping and telling me to solo it or leave. That is attempting to bully me out of it. Bringing your friends to /petition or at least threaten petitions and make a post on the forums about it. Again. All you guys.

I never once complained in chat saying, "Oh please help me killl these guys". I never once even mentioned you in chat. I specifically stated to you and masterize I wouldn't reply to you in chat because I wasn't going to engage with that behavior in game.

I tried to group with you. We were actually in the group. You left and told me to solo or leave. I tried to group with Masterize and he told me I was too weak and need to leave and he was going to /petition. I put in the effort. I didn't like you said, "Refuse to help" lol.

Afterwards I sent tells to all the people 35+ looking for people to and join. I wasn't just there FD, I was actively looking for people.

When the mage and druid came I didn't hesitate at all to start helping with the kill once they started fighting. I never once said you need to help (Though I do appreciate the help you are putting in now and I also respect that you haven't said anything unwarranted since we stopped replying in chat). I never once hinted that I wanted you to help and if you didn't create this thread you wouldn't have heard a word from me about this. I do admit this thread is the driving force keeping me awake though.

So I am also thankful for that.
Last edited by Crovax; 11-14-2019 at 01:24 PM..
Old 11-14-2019, 01:14 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by korzax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In my opinion you should get manastone like you get any other pixel in this game. Go solo it, or get a group to help you.

This has become an entitlement system. I don't disagree with what they are trying to do with it. I like it. I just thing it needs some fine tuning.

Suggestions I have for the list system:
Add ability to list as a group. And let group decide looter.
Increase level to solo /list.
Slot 1 has X time to engage or be removed from slot. 10 minutes for EE seems reasonable. Maybe 15.
Closed Thread