Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2011, 02:04 AM
Planar Protector

FFA is best

teams till level 40 after that, or the system i described above (imo)

item loot would be fun, but not as good for server pop. i propose a compromise: random chance at item loot. 1 in 7 kills will give ability to loot an item. you dont know till you actually click to loot whether you are able or not!

also, on the note of /who .. there is a thread right now on vztz forums about it. i would prefer to be able to /who from anywhere and see anybody. there will prob be a thread here about it so i will save my reasoning till then. trying not to post too much off topic
Old 04-28-2011, 03:00 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to wehrmacht

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyone who thinks Heresy is a "zerg" guild is retarded. I've never seen them zerg
First time I logged on TZVZ, population was like 60 people and half the people online were in Heresy. I level up a rogue and zone into guk, I see this giant ogre standing there named Kringe. I run up and attack him, backstab doesn't even work in PvP, he starts warping all over the screen and I take off running.

He starts sending me tells complaining about how it's too hard to hit halflings in PvP even while using /stick. So yea, choices were a) fight heresy zerg 1vs30 or b) fight some guy named kringe in guk. Quitting was the best option at the time.
Old 04-28-2011, 07:09 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by wehrmacht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
First time I logged on TZVZ, population was like 60 people and half the people online were in Heresy. I level up a rogue and zone into guk, I see this giant ogre standing there named Kringe. I run up and attack him, backstab doesn't even work in PvP, he starts warping all over the screen and I take off running.

He starts sending me tells complaining about how it's too hard to hit halflings in PvP even while using /stick. So yea, choices were a) fight heresy zerg 1vs30 or b) fight some guy named kringe in guk. Quitting was the best option at the time.

Haha, Sorry wer, but you're obviously trying too hard here. Did he also zone cmd you and make your computer explode?

I really don't like defending heresy, but I believe the only time i saw a lot of heresy was when they were trying cazic early 3.0. There must have been at the most 42. This was when us fish bait were at 100+. Now remember, most if not all of them were 2 boxing so in reality must be about 20 heresy playing. Hardly call that a Zerg. There's a guy who wants a 35+ guild! And i doubt that all of heresy will come back, and if they do, they all won't come back to heresy.
Old 04-28-2011, 11:35 AM
Fire Giant

Heresy has been dead for a while bros, just an FYI.
Closed Thread