Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2022, 12:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No of course there isn't, like so many things about covid it made a bit of sense very early when almost nothing was known, purely as a safety precaution, but it became a weird cult-like purity test to affirm some kind of political allegiance among the paranoid and neurotic.
When there was nothing but videos of chinese people writing in plastic bags and being executed on the street or rounded up into lockers. I was scared. When WA state had the FIRST people running around infecting everyone, I was extra-scared. I wore a p100 with organic filters and people were laughing and pointing at me, then about two weeks later the mask mandates dropped and they were all scrambling like rats to get what was left.

After a month of being extremely cautious, washing hands, sterilizing everything, ect. I saw no one dying, no mass causalities, just more and more media hype, so I took off my REAL mask, and just manufactured a pantyhose setup that allowed for total free airflow to wear. Since I did not want to make a scene and there was really no way to avoid it.

Thats what was so rough, even though I knew it was pointless, and all for face value, I was that face value, and I did it, because I needed to get food for my family. in WA state, you could not get gasoline without a mask in the beginning. There were fist-fights over mask usage. All because of the hype, so, I just wore my fake pantyhose and slinked in and out when I needed to.

I admire anyone out protesting, though they were shut down pretty quickly, unless they were protesting police, in the summer of love at CHAZ in Seattle proper.

It finally got to the point when they lifted the mask requirement if you were vaxxed, so from that moment, I identified as Vaccined. There was this lady at the store who called me and my wife, " A pair of god damned patriots! " because she just assumed we were vaxxed and not just utilizing this loophole.
Old 10-04-2022, 12:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphys [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is there any rationale to this aside from conformity? All the testing that has been done since covid has revealed that masks do not do anything for the reduction of viral spread unless its a sealed system or organic level of p100 at a minimum.

Hospital masks are to stop hair/spittle from entering wounds

https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...13935120307143

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Large droplets retard.
Old 10-04-2022, 12:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Large droplets retard.
Yes the large droplets are retarded by the masks, but Covid is most likely to spread through aerosol.
Old 10-04-2022, 12:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphys [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Covid is most likely to spread through aerosol.
no
Old 10-04-2022, 12:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Yes the large droplets are retarded
Hey, cool it with the offensive speech...

There are real retards here that can see your comment. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-04-2022, 12:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Is there any rationale to this aside from conformity? All the testing that has been done since covid has revealed that masks do not do anything for the reduction of viral spread unless its a sealed system or organic level of p100 at a minimum.

Hospital masks are to stop hair/spittle from entering wounds
How can you be this much of an idiot.

Two possible mode of COVID 19 aerosols transmission
a) during a sneeze or a cough, “droplet sprays” of virus-laden respiratory tract fluid, typically greater than 5 μm in diameter, impact directly on a susceptible individual

b) alternatively, a susceptible person can inhale microscopic aerosol particles consisting of the residual solid components of evaporated respiratory droplets, which are tiny enough (<5 μm) to remain airborne for hours.

Cloth Masks as well as paper masks do absorb moisture from your breath and that in itself helps to reduce the transmission. Naturally as you get better masks you get better protection.

And if you are talking about providing your genome when you were a kid then I am willing to believe you were born in the 80s (maybe late 70s); since the service started in October of 1990.

Looking through your posts you compare the covid post to polio vaccine. Complementing the Polio vaccine.

I believe you have been vaccinated your life.

Now is it completely possible that you never have been vaccinated in your life for anything? Sure....

But if you have then you are ineligible to post in your own stupid thread.

Oh and if you haven't been vaccinated against any viruses then you are stupider than I thought.

Your fakenews and manipulated data is extremely blatant. Sorry your antivaxxer but paraded about that you understand science.
I am pretty sure you don't even support the phase Science Will Win!
Last edited by Botten; 10-04-2022 at 12:46 PM..
Old 10-04-2022, 12:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How can you be this much of an idiot.

Two possible mode of COVID 19 aerosols transmission
a) during a sneeze or a cough, “droplet sprays” of virus-laden respiratory tract fluid, typically greater than 5 μm in diameter, impact directly on a susceptible individual

b) alternatively, a susceptible person can inhale microscopic aerosol particles consisting of the residual solid components of evaporated respiratory droplets, which are tiny enough (<5 μm) to remain airborne for hours.

Cloth Masks as well as paper masks do absorb moisture from your breath and that in itself helps to reduce the transmission. Naturally as you get better masks you get better protection.

And if you are talking about providing your genome when you were a kid then I am willing to believe you were born in the 80s (maybe late 70s); since the service started in October of 1990.

Looking through your posts you compare the covid post to polio vaccine. Complementing the Polio vaccine.

I believe you have been vaccinated your life.

Now is it completely possible that you never have been vaccinated in your life for anything? Sure....

But if you have then you are ineligible to post in your own stupid thread.

Oh and if you haven't been vaccinated against any viruses then you are stupider than I thought.

Your fakenews and manipulated data is extremely blatant. Sorry your antivaxxer but paraded about that you understand science.
I am pretty sure you don't even support the phase Science Will Win!
CHUDS keep walking, this is an ANTI-VAXXIE town!

You failed to read the first post, so you fail at everything. You are just going to bleet and moan about trump in your closet until you get bored and chase a car again.
Old 10-04-2022, 12:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why would you allow an antipodian to manipulate you thusly? .
Don't ask me, I intensely loathe Fox. Moreso than other networks I hold it directly responsible for kicking off the current epidemic of lies-as-news.

Quote:
Maybe I don't quite belong here. I'm not anti-vaccine, I am anti-authoritarian and anti-government-overstepping. Not quite the same thing. I support the right of anti-vaxxers to exist--it has to be a personal decision, because we're men, not livestock--and as such I stand in solidaridy with them for the time being, but I do not regard myself as one. I made sure my daughter had all her ordinary immunizations.
Old 10-04-2022, 01:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

You failed to read the first post, so you fail at everything. You are just going to bleet and moan about trump in your closet until you get bored and chase a car again.
Read your own title of your thread moron.

Amazing how water droplets can get on your hands. Kids and stupid like yourself aren’t the best at washing their hands.

You are the worst antivaxxer. One who has been vaccinated and feels wronged. Pathetic.
Old 10-04-2022, 12:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like to wear a mask everywhere still, but then tell people it's for the upcoming flu season, not covid. It makes them bluescreen instantly.
Believe me, having to explain this to randos on the street who are mad about masks gets old real fast. Like an elevator speech that pisses off dudes in camo
Closed Thread