Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2012, 03:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brimacombe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
epic barrel roll at 3:31
Old 01-17-2012, 08:46 PM
Decaying Skeleton

I remember you Muerte I think lol.

I won the necro BotB on Terris Thule. Remember having to fight Liqwid for the final fight. Fun times...

You were allowed to fear, it was a mostly a match of fearing and dispelling the pet. Then if the pet broke you'd quickly cancel the dispell and cast a spell against the opponent.

Caed
Dwarec Mercs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muerte [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was in BOTB.

This is what I remember.

- Being buffed with shield of the magi, spirit armor, and having my skeleton pet up and hasted, and being FM before the fight. This means we had more than 30 seconds to prep. I think it was 2-3 minutes.

- Nobody else is allowed to buff you.

- Switching spells was allowed during the fight, but it was risky. I don't know about switching items.

- There were no pumice stones because I remember melee classes complaining. I remember using my jboots.

- Fear was not allowed, I remember using screaming terror.

I also remember losing.

It was a while ago, so it's really hazy. I remember who I lost too though[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Caed; 01-17-2012 at 08:50 PM..
Old 01-17-2012, 09:25 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I remember you Muerte I think lol.

I won the necro BotB on Terris Thule. Remember having to fight Liqwid for the final fight. Fun times...

You were allowed to fear, it was a mostly a match of fearing and dispelling the pet. Then if the pet broke you'd quickly cancel the dispell and cast a spell against the opponent.

Caed
Dwarec Mercs
Hey Caed, I remember you mate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

PS Muerte - stop disappearing ffs! :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
You don't seem to get the fact that we've wanted to let you walk quietly but you continue to attempt to troll us to make us look bad to save yourself face or to 'be the bad guy' and make us 'regret' not letting your bipolar ass back on the staff
Old 01-17-2012, 10:02 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Hey Heebee,

For sure I remember you, and all the Valon folks...

Those were some good times. I found an old directory on my computer containing alot of screen shots and the chat log from the Necro BoTB fights, brought back some memories so I thought I'd check out project 1999.

Level 3 necro again baby! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Any old Terris Thule folks play on here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey Caed, I remember you mate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

PS Muerte - stop disappearing ffs! :P
Old 02-09-2012, 04:32 PM
Large Rat

Default Ex terris thule

Hiho , i have been playing on terris thule and i also remember doing some tov raiding with valon. I couldn't play much with valon much since they were raiding in the middle of the night for a euro guy.

I remember a halfing warrior female called Pippi and a ranger kiritin or something !

I raided with Divine Vengeance (with Blap as leader), Justice Divine, a little with valon and with Darkwind.

I was then a halfing rogue female called Sucette.

Nice to see some other ex terris thule players around !
Old 05-05-2012, 04:56 PM
Planar Protector

i know this is old, but will there be a botb tournament for velious?
i was in one on p99 blue i think, but i got crushed real fast (cures you lvl 50s. raping a lvl 15 enc!)
Old 05-24-2012, 12:42 AM
Fire Giant

Actually iirc I was summoned to a small room in qcat by gm, slain, ressed, summoned back to arena and watched lol. Might have a ss or 2 somewhere...
Old 05-24-2012, 02:07 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by sucette [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hiho , i have been playing on terris thule and i also remember doing some tov raiding with valon. I couldn't play much with valon much since they were raiding in the middle of the night for a euro guy.

I remember a halfing warrior female called Pippi and a ranger kiritin or something !

I raided with Divine Vengeance (with Blap as leader), Justice Divine, a little with valon and with Darkwind.

I was then a halfing rogue female called Sucette.

Nice to see some other ex terris thule players around !
Hi Sucette ;-) I'm not sure I remember you, but I am still in contact with both Pippi and Kiritin (and many other old Valon members)

Quote:
You don't seem to get the fact that we've wanted to let you walk quietly but you continue to attempt to troll us to make us look bad to save yourself face or to 'be the bad guy' and make us 'regret' not letting your bipolar ass back on the staff
Old 05-24-2012, 02:09 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Any old Terris Thule folks play on here?
Damn, only just saw this post mate.

There were a few old TT players here, I don't think any of them play any more though.

Quote:
Old 06-19-2012, 09:03 AM
Planar Protector

I heard something about a BotB happening soon? This is of interest to me since I plan on winning it.
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Closed Thread