Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2011, 10:06 PM
Sarnak

Americans... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I'm in the Crime / Homicide Capital of Canada (winnipeg), and even though we have huge issues with gangs, poverty, drugs, and murders, there is never, ever an over-arching issue of police corruption.

At most, there's issues with speeding cameras (e.g., setting one up at a construction site where the speed limit is only restricted while workers are present, and people are getting dinged at 4am). That's it. There was one issue where a cop was drunk and rear-ended someone, pushed her into the intersection, and she was killed, but in the end, after 2 years, he was suspended, the entire police force that covered it up was broken up, and the fellow in charge of it all, who had quit the force and went to real estate? Yeah, his business ain't doing so well.

The issue isn't the cops themselves. Its your society that raises delinquent individuals who go on to become comes and power trip on the job, because that shit doesn't happen in Canada.

As for the video? didn't see it, it's gone. If he attacked an unarmed civilian, then that's brutality and he should be punished as such. But to cast that behaviour and generalize it across all cops? That's ignorant. That's pathetic. And that's absolutely stupid. With how angry you all sound with "the man keeping you down", it sounds like you guys got busted a few too many times and are just butthurt.
Odinty Treeguard - Level 58 Druid (Level 9)
Vmek Shadowsong - Level 51 Bard (Level 5)
Odibin Deathbearer - Level 36 Necromancer (Level 13)
Old 06-27-2011, 01:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormhowl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I'm in the Crime / Homicide Capital of Canada (winnipeg), and even though we have huge issues with gangs, poverty, drugs, and murders, there is never, ever an over-arching issue of police corruption.

At most, there's issues with speeding cameras (e.g., setting one up at a construction site where the speed limit is only restricted while workers are present, and people are getting dinged at 4am). That's it. There was one issue where a cop was drunk and rear-ended someone, pushed her into the intersection, and she was killed, but in the end, after 2 years, he was suspended, the entire police force that covered it up was broken up, and the fellow in charge of it all, who had quit the force and went to real estate? Yeah, his business ain't doing so well.

The issue isn't the cops themselves. Its your society that raises delinquent individuals who go on to become comes and power trip on the job, because that shit doesn't happen in Canada.

As for the video? didn't see it, it's gone. If he attacked an unarmed civilian, then that's brutality and he should be punished as such. But to cast that behaviour and generalize it across all cops? That's ignorant. That's pathetic. And that's absolutely stupid. With how angry you all sound with "the man keeping you down", it sounds like you guys got busted a few too many times and are just butthurt.
tl;dr: I'm an overweight basement dwelling Canadian faggot and I've never been harassed by Canadian police between my computer chair and Tim Hortons, so you must be a criminal if you think American police are corrupt
Old 06-27-2011, 04:22 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tl;dr: I'm an overweight basement dwelling Canadian faggot and I've never been harassed by Canadian police between my computer chair and Tim Hortons, so you must be a criminal if you think American police are corrupt
Again with the gay thing, lol. You're so single minded and obsessed with that one trait. If you're not actually gay in real life, you have issues, you weaboo retard. <3

No, I've never been harassed by cops, but I'm not some jackass 18 year old driving a Mercedes while high and carrying around a giant wad of $20s, $50s, and $100s in my pocket because I'm a dealer.

Like someone else said, for every 1 cop you have harassing you, there's another 100 doing their jobs.
Odinty Treeguard - Level 58 Druid (Level 9)
Vmek Shadowsong - Level 51 Bard (Level 5)
Odibin Deathbearer - Level 36 Necromancer (Level 13)
Old 06-27-2011, 04:26 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by suslubayan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thank you for sharing the beautiful pictures.
Old 06-27-2011, 09:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormhowl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Again with the gay thing, lol. You're so single minded and obsessed with that one trait. If you're not actually gay in real life, you have issues, you weaboo retard. <3

No, I've never been harassed by cops, but I'm not some jackass 18 year old driving a Mercedes while high and carrying around a giant wad of $20s, $50s, and $100s in my pocket because I'm a dealer.

Like someone else said, for every 1 cop you have harassing you, there's another 100 doing their jobs.
I use the word faggot all the time with out even questioning the person's sexuality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWS0GVOQPs0
Old 06-27-2011, 02:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
If you're not actually gay in real life, you have issues
i'll tell my shrink she's fired!
Old 06-27-2011, 07:03 PM
Kobold

Quote:

Are you serious?

Canadian policing kicking some ass . . .illegally.

Canadian police are so morally superior! Keep living in your delusions- I know it's difficult to accept that one's own country is just as much a sack of shit as mine is.

As they ground to make XP holy . . . let us twink to make it free; our EQ marches on!
Old 06-27-2011, 07:04 PM
Kobold

Canadian police*

Damn rnf

As they ground to make XP holy . . . let us twink to make it free; our EQ marches on!
Closed Thread