Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2017, 01:54 AM
Planar Protector

Zog may as well be the same as saying god.

God was a word to refer to explained phenomenon or things people didn't yet understand. The way people use zog is the same way people referred to god in the time before Jesus.

It's a way to try to demonstrate the unexplainable and form a rationale for certain happenings much the same as god.

It's so ignorant. And it's time for some forward progress.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 02-11-2017, 04:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Zog may as well be the same as saying god.

God was a word to refer to explained phenomenon or things people didn't yet understand. The way people use zog is the same way people referred to god in the time before Jesus.

It's a way to try to demonstrate the unexplainable and form a rationale for certain happenings much the same as god.

It's so ignorant. And it's time for some forward progress.
those who know dont got 2 speak.

the ppl who rule are talmudists, not zionists. seeing israel destroyed is part of their plan so not rly Z even if they a O G. they do call themselves jews for the most part tho but they are the inner cloister cleared thetans (you join this tier by acquiring mega capital [sustained by interest{in a goy nation}]), not bagel vendors.
Last edited by bigjerry; 02-11-2017 at 04:27 AM..
Old 02-11-2017, 05:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjerry [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
those who know dont got 2 speak.

the ppl who rule are talmudists, not zionists. seeing israel destroyed is part of their plan so not rly Z even if they a O G. they do call themselves jews for the most part tho but they are the inner cloister cleared thetans (you join this tier by acquiring mega capital [sustained by interest{in a goy nation}]), not bagel vendors.
there are a lot of woke parts to this post. its interfering with my agenda i feel internal strife what do

Old 02-11-2017, 06:30 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

lune on a posting RAMPAGE will this madman ever stop??
Old 02-11-2017, 07:04 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Manufacturing has to go. Its came and went.

Seriously, it has to fucking stop. Its INSANE this issue comes up every year since 1970 in the political cycle. LET IT GO its propaganda to keep you distracted.

We can't do anything about manufacturing. Its OVER. Fucking stop. This isnt WW2 anymore. Its gone, we're a globalized market and we're capitalist. Give it up. Please.
this post had me thinking, its weird how the same people pushing for flooding the western world with ~foreign skills and talent the brightest the world has to offer, and hundreds of thousands of muslims~ because of falling demographics, all seem to acknowledge and push this whole death-of-manufacturing rise-of-automation stuff. but wouldn't a smaller, specialized and focused workforce adapt best to this predicted future economical climate? hard to find ways importing the third world and 1/4 of mexico into our borders has/would benefited us. in before some retard's like "*huff paint** did u even know STEVE JOBS was a Syrian refugee maaan what about your iphone" because that goober brain George Lucas of Apple died years prematurely from buying into all that stupid hippie liberal bullshit (vegan diet)
Last edited by Xaanka; 02-11-2017 at 07:08 AM..
Old 02-11-2017, 08:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this post had me thinking, its weird how the same people pushing for flooding the western world with ~foreign skills and talent the brightest the world has to offer, and hundreds of thousands of muslims~ because of falling demographics, all seem to acknowledge and push this whole death-of-manufacturing rise-of-automation stuff. but wouldn't a smaller, specialized and focused workforce adapt best to this predicted future economical climate? hard to find ways importing the third world and 1/4 of mexico into our borders has/would benefited us. in before some retard's like "*huff paint** did u even know STEVE JOBS was a Syrian refugee maaan what about your iphone" because that goober brain George Lucas of Apple died years prematurely from buying into all that stupid hippie liberal bullshit (vegan diet)
im a woke dude i just know better than to transmit signals that can radio drones to my area. o n i love when u rant bb. steve jobs was a douche, he should have accepted his new compromised life and gotten surgery when it was time.

some surgeons speculate the type of pancreatic cancer steve jobs had, if taken action on, was one of the few CURABLE pancreatic cancers. But no, steve didn't want to disturb his body.

Yeah well now he has no fucking body to disturb, hes dead. So much for that hippy logic right???

Bill Gates said he saw him a few weeks before he died, and Steve was still talking about going out boating on his Yacht, from his deathbed. Bill implied he seemed pretty comfortable with death and dying and he was surprised that Steve didn't mention any last words to him, or anything that would suggest he was dying, despite laying on his deathbed. Gates seemed a little weirded out by the visit, his facial expression in the interview was like "yeah.....cringe...he didnt even act like he was dying" he seemed annoyed by Steve's lack of humanity when Bill was standing over him on his deathbed.

Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 02-11-2017 at 08:07 AM..
Old 02-11-2017, 10:58 AM
Planar Protector

So, Azzar finally admits the pitfall, Platonic logic of the Zog nemesis. So answer me this, all, is it poetry if you blow the back of a hookers head clean off as you shoot a load into their mouth?
Old 02-11-2017, 12:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, Azzar finally admits the pitfall, Platonic logic of the Zog nemesis. So answer me this, all, is it poetry if you blow the back of a hookers head clean off as you shoot a load into their mouth?
ubermensch aint savin shit
Old 02-11-2017, 03:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ubermensch aint savin shit
Exactly
Old 02-11-2017, 04:01 PM
Banned

everyones back, game on!
Closed Thread