Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-21-2013, 08:17 PM
Banned

So if I call you guys fggts you're gonna corpse camp me? K I don't care your whole guild are fggts. 0 fucks were gave on 12/21/13
Old 12-21-2013, 09:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your entire guild watches these forums and corpse camps everyone they come across in game because of what they read here? Didn't realize I messed with your game play so much by what I say on here.

Obviously that was sarcasm. In reality no one gives a shit what you say Dullah, including your guild mates. People corpse camp because they are poor sports and get rustled too easily in game. The only way LNS is enforced is if guild leaders are mature enough to work towards a healthy community. Nizzar doesn't give a shit about that or anything else besides getting pixels and as most assume, RMT.

There will be decent folks in all guilds that understand why LNS is important but only the guilds with respectable leaders will show this decency guild wide. If you decide how you act in game by what a couple people say on these forums then you don't get it and you should just stick to doing what you're told by others.
Don't know who you are, couldn't care less.

On live, shit talking fgts got griefed just like they do here. Unfortunately, theres a much higher concentration of them here and they never seem to learn.
Old 12-21-2013, 09:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dullah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

On live, shit talking fgts got griefed just like they do here. Unfortunately, theres a much higher concentration of them here and they never seem to learn.

On live, shit talking had nothing to do with it. Bluebies sided with each other in fear of being looted and formed anti pk guilds. Did you play on live?
Old 12-21-2013, 10:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On live, shit talking had nothing to do with it. Bluebies sided with each other in fear of being looted and formed anti pk guilds. Did you play on live?
this
Old 12-22-2013, 02:24 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dullah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

true

Quote:

also true. I think Dullah is referring to sullon zek, and hippo is referring to RZ.

The pvp server def needs something done though. There is too much inflation; the top guild is too far ahead to allow others to progress.
Closed Thread