Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2016, 08:25 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Instead of reaching so laughably hard, maybe you retards should just realize that you played lauaghbly bad on the repop and just play better next time?
A. Nobody is reaching:

Q12: What exactly does the Staff consider a stall?
A: As far as engage stalls, the Staff will grant you one DA, or about that much time on an engage before considering it a stall. So it’s important that guilds do not engage a mob until they are ready to kill it. The spirit of the rule (and what we are looking to do here) is to prevent guilds from locking up a target before they are ready to kill it, just to prevent other guilds that are ready to kill it first/faster. If you stall, you need to drop aggro immediately and concede/forfeit the mob. Any number of players can be considered to be stalling a mob, what we look for is the engage of the kill force. I know some of you want an exact number of seconds, or players, or DPS done, but the fact is that’s just not realistic with guilds being so vastly different in numbers and strength while also competing for the same content. The most important thing here is the statement about the spirit of this rule stated above.

This was from Sirken's latest update, even a 1st grader like yourself should be able to understand this. I can hear you arguing already that the "Kael rules don't state that, the Kael Rules were about FTE and 1 attempt, which may have taken some guilds longer than others, but it did not allow for stalling.

AND B. The only People laughing is Aftermath, because they got one over on the server. But did they? we'll see by the staff's response. but here is a quote to prove the Deliberate intent of this gesture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx
Aftermath will be assuming that Spirit of Scale is the max speed and that intentionally leaving the mob up for an inordinate amount of time is unacceptable. If we get FTE, I think an hour is reasonable. If you are leaving the mob up longer than that, its safe to assume youre doing it just to break the spirit of the rule.

Considering you need 30 to kill statue, there is no reason to leave him up more than an hour. Also, whoever kills Statue, the 20 minute rule should still be in effect for AoW.
funny I notice Detoxx edited that particular quate but failed to indicate that that assumption was no longer valid, wonder why?
Old 04-07-2016, 08:26 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Instead of reaching so laughably hard, maybe you retards should just realize that you played lauaghbly bad on the repop and just play better next time?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 61534201.jpg (91.3 KB, 227 views)
Old 04-07-2016, 08:42 AM
Planar Protector

We don't need anymore rules. Staff just needs to start deleting characters for lack of common sense.

If you engage a target and do not attempt to start disposing of it immediately, your character should be deleted. Having one or more people weather an assault for an hot does not count as attempting to eliminate the target.
Old 04-07-2016, 08:52 AM
Fire Giant

I can't tell if you're legitimately retarded or just acting like it since you're too much of a pussy to post on your actual account.

I've seen 4-5 repops happen while I was on the pad waiting to race for xxx mob. Every Single time the screen starting shaking, the race to PD was on. Therefore, there is a set precedent on how races and repops are treated. To implement a penalty for this one would be saying every repop PD FTE was illegitimate.
Old 04-07-2016, 08:55 AM
Kobold

If Rogean woke up this morning and pulled the plug on this project how many cases of MaceQuest would I see in the news?
Old 04-07-2016, 09:04 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
I can't tell if you're legitimately retarded or just acting like it since you're too much of a pussy to post on your actual account.

I've seen 4-5 repops happen while I was on the pad waiting to race for xxx mob. Every Single time the screen starting shaking, the race to PD was on. Therefore, there is a set precedent on how races and repops are treated. To implement a penalty for this one would be saying every repop PD FTE was illegitimate.
You failed reading comprehension, please quote and show me where i was talking about that? the issue i am addressing is the FTE and then leaving said mob up and not allowing others to kill said mob is a stall, I even said the FTE might have been legit, might not have been i wasnt there to see it.

and THIS is my real account.....you should try talking from an educated positon, it would make you seem more..... not dumb
Old 04-07-2016, 09:09 AM
Planar Protector

Y'all need Jesus. Raid rules are dumb but nothing was broken. Make better raid rules when this comes up again in 8 months.
Old 04-07-2016, 09:27 AM
Fire Giant

Yesterday it was omgerd you FTEd while past the zone

Today it's ermagerd what a stall, even though sirken was there watching ermagerdddd

How desperate you guys at this point?
Old 04-07-2016, 09:36 AM
Skeleton

nice deflection......

Didn't work
Old 04-07-2016, 09:42 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Yesterday it was omgerd you FTEd while past the zone

Today it's ermagerd what a stall, even though sirken was there watching ermagerdddd

How desperate you guys at this point?
Can't wait for tomorrow
Closed Thread