Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2014, 10:26 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Great raid - and very well organized for how many new people were there. Over all a great time. Pras to the leaders of it and Azrael.

And now my name will forever be carved in stone with that massive Nihi AoE - funny as shit.
Old 06-05-2014, 10:26 PM
Large Bat

Short and I had a great time, too bad I rolled a 2 for childs tear hehe.

Thanks for organizing it, we'd be happy to do it again.
Old 06-05-2014, 10:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oglepole [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Great raid - and very well organized for how many new people were there. Over all a great time. Pras to the leaders of it and Azrael.

And now my name will forever be carved in stone with that massive Nihi AoE - funny as shit.
for me, it was purely for comedy.

i know some will spin the intent as if we wanted to keep new people down, and they're entitled to that, but i just had to see it happen.

at least now it's not just something that works in theory.
Old 06-05-2014, 11:19 PM
Planar Protector

Oh shit thats funny! I thought u got nailed by a gank crew... PBAOE's ARE IN BOYS!!! LOL
Old 06-05-2014, 11:26 PM
Aviak

Unlike whats being shown, the raid was up within 15min after the synced gank. Nicely timed, but the fact that you just left and didn't stay and help shows your true colors. Raid went smoothly after that and I believe we got 6-7 class pieces to drop, hope we'll repeat!
Old 06-05-2014, 11:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kprobe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unlike whats being shown, the raid was up within 15min after the synced gank. Nicely timed, but the fact that you just left and didn't stay and help shows your true colors. Raid went smoothly after that and I believe we got 6-7 class pieces to drop, hope we'll repeat!
Would have loooooved to help on one of my 60s or an alt, but Azrael woulda ganked my toons! Plus I'm @ work.
Old 06-05-2014, 11:58 PM
Banned

a drakar kill honestly isn't very sought after considering you die so often
Old 06-06-2014, 12:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
a drakar kill honestly isn't very sought after considering you die so often
You're kidding me right?

I had Novus chase me into Rancors in VP rather then breaking my invis to kill me, and had beastagor blow his HT on Dacuk while I was 5% on a Necro, I mean damn, a lifetao woulda killed me... you guys want those Drakar kills so bad...
Old 06-06-2014, 12:13 AM
Planar Protector

yeah, my true colors being sanity, because no one in their right mind would stay, completely unwelcome, after doing that to a group of people.
Old 06-06-2014, 12:20 AM
Planar Protector

Thanks to all the people that came and helped out. Fear was a stingy with the drop rate but that happens. Had a little hiccup with the Nihilum AEing the raid, but that was to be expected. A least we got back up and running pretty quickly. Back before the PnP my old guild was CC'd in fear for 3 hours, but this is a PvP server and you have to persevere if you want to get the pixels. I'm really glad you guys didn't give up and finished the raid.

When we do it again we can no longer use the RD teamspeak because the Nihilum member who wiped the raid have the same teamspeak permissions that I do. I didn't want to use the Azrael TS if I didn't have to, but I'm banned from the Nihilum TS so that may be our only other option. Hopefully I will see ya all again next week.

Drakaris you can come to the next raid if you want I promise that no Azrael will attack you. Tinytim I'm sorry your guild members did that to ya and I wanted you to know that you and most of your guild members are welcome back to any pick up raid we do in the future.
Closed Thread