Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2015, 05:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by lite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Playing on Nostalrius, or any other server of any other game for that matter, quickly makes you realize R99 stopped being a game a very long time ago.
Lite kinda has a point here. I don't like agreeing with stuff like this because the tone is usually way off. This is no different.

But, I wonder why R99 ended up like this with so many OG pvpers. With people so cliqued up and afraid to switch sides and experiment.

On VZTZ you had a moshpit of guilds and contests going at all times. Outside of the top guild <Heresy> you had 3-4 guilds knocking the tar out of each other, with every new influx of new pvpers, veterans would be like "yes new guild time" and immediately form up another big force with a solid core without any trouble. The core could come from 3 different guilds, and there was no problem instantly doing it. Tink/Exed even got punked out of guildleader in 8iu when things weren't going well by one of his officers. Point is, what happened to all the movers and shakers? Did we all get old and settle?

R99 is domesticated. Red99 is the fat bitchy housewife of the pvp emu scene. If one more person complains about loot in <Empire> I hope they get volrek'd out of the guild so fast their head spins. Do it for big rexx.

<Red Dawn> was the hope we all needed. Props to big Rexx for holding it down with HB long as possible. Yea yea <Azrael> had a very serious stint itself, but it wasn't VZTZ.

Blame the <Nihilum> blueprint for all of this. The duke's leadership was fatherly and not red at all. He domesticated these animals.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 12-30-2015 at 05:45 PM..
Old 12-30-2015, 05:30 PM
Banned

red99 doesn't have 2boxing

vztz did
Old 12-30-2015, 05:40 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Lu|zSect

"I'm mad I lost the box." -Lite
Old 12-30-2015, 08:21 PM
Banned

Nice take on things "AzzarTheGod" if I had any idea who you were it - might - mean something
Old 12-30-2015, 08:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by vouss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nice take on things "AzzarTheGod" if I had any idea who you were it - might - mean something
Haynar? I'm sure one of these forum personas are.
Old 12-30-2015, 11:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In chess its considerable dishonorable to continue playing when you're down material at the tournament level. Pretty much the same thing here. The guild with the exp nerf had reached the point where it was fifteen people logging in who felt too guilty to leave and further their characters but yet all wanted to. Was no point in continuing hence the surrender.
Yea I know. That exp nerf was the death knell.
Old 12-31-2015, 01:08 AM
Banned

just wipe, it'll be fun for 3 months at least instead of zero months
Old 12-31-2015, 01:29 AM
Planar Protector

The time investment required here to control things is just too much really. All the people I know of that are on top don't work or either have very little responsibility. My highest play time was when I wasn't working. And doing what I did here during that time is just not realistic anymore.
Old 12-31-2015, 09:31 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bleh thats poor taste lite, people talk shit, that's how this works... you pick a team and you talk shit, whatever is said on elfsim1999 does not matter outside of said elfsim

let this man rip ffs
Old 12-31-2015, 10:26 AM
Fire Giant

man, this is shitty

RIP to a true box pal. may you handpuppet zenaitha's in the sky