Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2016, 10:42 PM
Banned

Azzar haven't you been around long enough to have read the threads those quotes came from? I can still remember when those post by haynar and nilbog went up.
Old 02-13-2016, 02:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rararboker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Azzar haven't you been around long enough to have read the threads those quotes came from? I can still remember when those post by haynar and nilbog went up.
Exactly why I dismissed it. The posts were made in 2011-2013.

Simply not relevant to the discussion in 2016.

When HB and others have mentioned Luclin hasn't received a hard no, they are correct.

The latest nilbog is exactly what I said, I didn't type it into a fake /quote because I am not going to pretend I recall exactly how he said it. However, I stand behind the summary of nilbog's statements in a very late 2015 post-Velious launch Q+A session one hundred percent. I'd stake my entire P99 holdings on it.

What I said is accurate in 2015-2016. What you guys are saying and posting was "accurate" in 2012-2013.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 02-13-2016, 05:40 AM
Fire Giant

Its not even possible they ripped out all the code and they sure as hell ain't going to go through all that for something they don't like or care about. Those quotes by the devs are legit too and more evidence then you have produced, I'd really be interested to see any sort of evidence where the devs have changed their mind. I don't see why you would think they would suddenly change their minds from 2013 to now when they didn't change their minds over the course of the last 15 years.
Old 02-13-2016, 11:15 AM
Sarnak

I could be wrong and misinterpreted the posting, but I thought Rogean and company received the blessing from Daybreak / Sony for this server to exist since it was _only_ going up to Velious?
Old 02-13-2016, 11:46 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
...I didn't type it into a fake /quote because I am not going to pretend I recall exactly how he said it.
No fake quotes here sonny, feel free to read at your leisure:

http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...6&postcount=60

http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...&postcount=213

http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...7&postcount=48

Some of those go back to 2010. They made their feelings quite clear shortly after the start of this whole thing.

Yes they both appear to be open to custom content, but both adamantly oppose anything to do with SoL specifically. Big difference between the two, and this is where I believe your misunderstanding lays.

I have seen zero indications that either has changed their viewpoint on this issue, and what you recall has very little merit without any sort of evidence.

EQFriends Consolidation Tool - consolidate all your friends
Auction/Logfile Notifier - logfile watcher with text/email notification
Old 02-13-2016, 11:53 AM
Banned

Boom.
Old 02-13-2016, 12:31 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axlrose [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I could be wrong and misinterpreted the posting, but I thought Rogean and company received the blessing from Daybreak / Sony for this server to exist since it was _only_ going up to Velious?
Nobody has any idea what that agreement entailed. Only thing I remember nilbog saying is there'll be custom content beyond Velious... MAYBE using Luclin zones, etc. The use of AA's may occur but not in the traditional sense. For example, Slay Undead became an integral aspect of Paladin might post Velious. He said he may incorporate something like that through a quest line to enable Slay Undead.
Old 02-13-2016, 03:31 PM
Kobold

Only thing i'd like to see were AA's.
Old 02-13-2016, 03:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfsongReborn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Only thing i'd like to see were Beastlords.
fixed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune View Post
Dance puppets dance.
Old 02-13-2016, 03:53 PM
Planar Protector

I love how this thread has devolved and evolved back and forth into some..thing.
Closed Thread