Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2016, 06:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGANS LAW [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
fucking hate this attention whore tranny
Old 05-18-2016, 08:30 AM
Planar Protector

I have not read a maerlith post in months. The only person I legit have on ignore other than the cast tranny bomb accounts.
Old 05-18-2016, 09:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
let's start a pool on how many RnF threads Maerlith can derail into tranny discussions in the next month
To be fair it wasn't Maerlith that derailed it into a tranny discussion. My guess is 14 however.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Before or after you deleted your dick?

Studies show transgender suicide rate increases after coming out, to an astonishing 50+%.

Good luck.
Old 05-18-2016, 09:30 AM
Banned

I almost never derail threads into tranny discussions.

Just once I would like someone other than me stand up for what is right and just in the world rather than being cruel and dicks. (not ignoring what your trying to do Cecily)

But it would be nice if there was 1 person here who would be an ally. And I didn't feel like I had to say something to these sexist pigs. I don't. But I guess because you guys are such jerks, I'm all you got to represent the other side of the argument about these kinds of issues. So I'm easily trolled. I can't even stay stealth because how would you feel if you were called a pervert, say I hypothetically had a forum account called Mary_Magdelane and everytime I read these forums someone called me a pervert.

When this is untrue. Granted you guys call each other names and treat each other just about as bad. But someone needs to say something and stand up for whats right. And I have a low tolerance for the kind of direct attacks on trans that seems to be cool.

Now perhaps I made that a little cool by even trying to defend myself and escalating on the forums.

But it's a catch22. So stay mad, get madder, and watch as woman with beards pee in your cheerios.
Old 05-18-2016, 09:35 AM
Banned

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gitem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You do an awful lot of shit talking and attention giving for someone who's got me on ignore. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Nice attempt to cyber tho.
Last edited by maerilith; 05-18-2016 at 09:39 AM..
Old 05-18-2016, 09:46 AM
Planar Protector

i see signs of love sparking in between you 2, its adorable to say the least
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 05-18-2016, 09:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gitem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:

Honestly think Kimm is a bit infatuated with you smedy. Sorry [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Oh shit, nvm, Kimm banned again, my work is done. Going home now [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by maerilith; 05-18-2016 at 10:01 AM..
Closed Thread