Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2016, 12:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tradesonred [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So asking a cop to identify himself is being belligerent. Thats why the US is in trouble, so many bootlickers.

Ill win that ticket in court by the way, the cop probably knew that. He just wanted an excuse to get me in the car because i dared to ask him his name
Sure it is ^^ This is what you essentially said:

"I feel you have abused your authority to wrong me, so I plan to invoke what measure of authority I have to retaliate," or did you plan to send him a Christmas card?

Antagonizing people in authority is stupid, unless you are doing so purposefully as part of a greater strategy in a battle you are certain you'll win. You either knew what you were doing, pressing an issue you felt strongly about in which case you should have expected the result you got, or you are stupid.

Generally, if you comply, you don't get shit results. This is what normal people do. Some leo, like people in general, are just asses. It's not always about one's genetic make-up, political ideology or hairstyle. But guess what? Sometimes it may be. The vast majority of the time it's your response that determines whether or not things escalate though.

The greatest disservice to people of color in the US is propagation of this absurd idea of institutional racism, because it causes more people to be suspicious of leo and not comply which leads to more bad outcomes. It's a self-perpetuating cycle.
Old 09-27-2016, 12:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tradesonred [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So asking a cop to identify himself is being belligerent. Thats why the US is in trouble, so many bootlickers.

Ill win that ticket in court by the way, the cop probably knew that. He just wanted an excuse to get me in the car because i dared to ask him his name
I'm with you bro. The police state needs to end. Oppression by the police is disgusting
Old 09-28-2016, 05:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sure it is ^^ This is what you essentially said:

"I feel you have abused your authority to wrong me, so I plan to invoke what measure of authority I have to retaliate," or did you plan to send him a Christmas card?

Antagonizing people in authority is stupid, unless you are doing so purposefully as part of a greater strategy in a battle you are certain you'll win. You either knew what you were doing, pressing an issue you felt strongly about in which case you should have expected the result you got, or you are stupid.
I was asking him his name, he had just detained my friend for frivolous reasons. We know were gonna win this in court, thats why i wanted his name. Thats what the ticket was for, not for anything thats actually written on the ticket. For having the audacity to ask his name after an arbitrary arrest. The punishment is not the fine, which well demolish in court. Its the process. 2 hours from the car to being out of the police station, metal handcuffs too tight. Having to write down everything that just happened so you wont forget it when you go to court a year or 2 later. Wasting half a day in court, preparing for it. They use this all the time to discourage people from protesting.

Im not sure how exactly it works in the states, but in Montreal its in their deontology code. Cant disrespect people, have to give their identities when asked, cant act in a manner that makes citizens lose faith in police work.
Still its like Georgie said, "the constitution is just a piece of paper". Its all theory, in practice none of this is taken seriously and at most theyll receive a slap on the wrist for making up false charges.
Last edited by Tradesonred; 09-28-2016 at 05:28 PM..
Old 09-28-2016, 05:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihilist_santa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You really showed him I bet he will think twice about wasting some punks precious time again, amirite? Did you know they put their badge number on the ticket? No need to ask its right there so they can identify the officer giving the citation.
state PD is afraid to cut me a ticket. this trooper sliced (literally physically destroyed a piece of the ticket) in order to remove his name from the print-out for the ticket. That's how much white privilege I have and the kind of car I am driving. He gouged a hole out with this fingers in the middle of the paper.

I smiled knowingly at how much of a boss I am and how much status I throw off. My car isn't even registered in his state, and he still felt the need to remove his name with his fingers by physically tearing a circle out of it.

I got a pic of it I might post later

"n-edit we made it" - drake

everything drake raps about in his victory songs I am pretty much living. pic to follow.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 09-28-2016, 07:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihilist_santa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You really showed him I bet he will think twice about wasting some punks precious time again, amirite? Did you know they put their badge number on the ticket? No need to ask its right there so they can identify the officer giving the citation.
Because cops always do things by the book, right

Fucking bootlickers

Thats whats funny about these alt-conservative types, their self-image is one of rebelliousness, not gonna take that PC bullshit attitude but thats basically what they are, bootlickers
Last edited by Tradesonred; 09-28-2016 at 07:17 PM..
Old 09-28-2016, 07:20 PM
Planar Protector

What wrong with licking boot? I never been in jail, or handcuffed or in the back of a cop car. I lick boot. I have no problems and yes, I have encountered some asshole leo. Guess what happens when they think you aren't a threat or that they got one over on you? You go about your day instead of taking notes about stupid shit you'll need to explain to a judge in a year.
Old 09-28-2016, 07:26 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What wrong with licking boot? I never been in jail, or handcuffed or in the back of a cop car. I lick boot. I have no problems and yes, I have encountered some asshole leo. Guess what happens when they think you aren't a threat or that they got one over on you? You go about your day instead of taking notes about stupid shit you'll need to explain to a judge in a year.
I lick boot. Ride the wave. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Closed Thread